Open today: 09:30 - 23:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Day Drinkers
from US$129.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Kris is super nice and her tour is so much fun! It was my first trip to the Bahamas and she made it great and I can’t wait to come back again to do this tour! I tried so many new things like sky juice that I dream about daily, the Bahamian candy shop and the rum cake was one of my favorites! Everyone loved the rum cakes I bought home! I also loved the stops where we visited some historic spots like the Queens staircase! Overall it was a great trip and I highly recommend it for your next group trip!

Date of experience: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

We spent the day on this tour and were blown away with how much fun we had! The owner/operator Kris was prompt, professional and attentive. She aims to please and personalized the tour for our enjoyment. We saw all the beauty of the island and met some wonderful locals. The food and drinks were top notch! Never had a better tour, will do again and would recommend to all of our loved ones and friends. My advice to anyone looking for a tour: Do this one and stop your search!

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

100/10 this was the best tour I’ve ever been on while on vacation. The Day Drinkers take you on a local tour to the BEST hidden gems of Nassau. On the bus there is plenty of room for relaxing in between spots. Kris also always had a great music playlist playing while on the bus to pump you up for the next stop. At each stop Kris or the owner will tell you about the history or interesting facts about the spot. At each stop you have an opportunity to buy a drink or food purchase or gift to bring home! If you want to experience life like a local-eating the best eats and drinking at the coolest spots then book this tour!

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

I went on a tour for a girls trip and it was the perfect combination of local food/drink spots with amazing history and tourist spots like the rum cake factory and queens staircase. Kris, our tour guide, was so fun and full of energy and kept the party vibe going the whole day. Would be perfect for a bachelorette party too! Next time I make the trip to the Bahamas, I’ll definitely be booking again!!

1  Thank Yourwellnessbestie