3,798 results
All reviews private beach the executive lounge paradise island day pass straw market business hotel cruise ship dunkin donuts senor frogs fish fry aqua restaurant bay street hotel beach senior frogs hotel guests food and drinks junkanoo beach
Reviewed 4 July 2018

So, I stayed here in early June and only for ONE night and boyyy am I happy that I did. I originally was deciding to come here first for my whole stay but decided to stay on Bimini Island first which was a great decision. I was located on the 4th floor and my room looked like a camp dorm room...

I guess the style was more old fashioned but it just didn't look good. I came tor check in pretty early but my room wasn't ready which was expected so I went to relax on the beach in the meantime. The beach had not ONE sound of music at all and it was just dead....listening to all the construction going on around us which I thought was ridiculous. Not ridiculous that there was construction but that no one would've thought to put on music by the bar. After checking in, just a heads up the taxes are out of this world ridiculous that are added to the room.

I went upstairs to get ready to go out to sleep and I had a mini speaker and was playing music then told that the music was too loud at 7PM!!!!!!!!!! like wow! That irritated me even more! so my friend and i decided to just leave and only come back when we wanted to sleep. We didn't have fun there at all. Not to mention the fact the I am a Gold member and asked staff where the complimentary continental breakfast was. We were directed to a restaurant in the hotel and when we were ready to check out we were charged $32USD pp.

I was so upset because I was told it was continental but apparently we were directed to the wrong place by the staff and then given a hassle upon check out. Been to many properties and this just wasn't nice or relaxing at all. I felt like i was in jail for a day and the nicest part was the main floor. Probably wont be back...

S. Philadelphia

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Beach was in a very busy channel and lots of noisy construction next door. However, in a very convenient part of town and the staff were very helpful. Very family friendly, not sure its the best value for money though.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I wasn't informed the hotel was being repainted and all the construction next door, prom going on at our hotel all weekend, a wedding.....shower leaked all over the floor, phone in room didn't work, the thermostat didn't work right in both rooms, the hallways were very noisy woke us up early in the am....we won't go back.....there were 14 of us that traveled and I'm speaking for all of us.

2  Thank kimberlykingston5
Alonzo B, Front Office Manager at British Colonial Hilton Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Good Day kimberlykingston5,

First, we would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay with us. We also wish to express thanks for the opportunity to host you. It is also noted however, that your expectations were not fully met and for this, we apologize. We will utilize your feedback to observe your accommodations and assess your critiques in our effort to improve the guest overall experience.

Thank you again and we hope that you would reconsider staying with us again in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I spent 5 days here and we really enjoyed our time here. We arrived early hoping to be able to check in early but we were not able to get into our room early. However I believe his name was Shari did offer us a place to shower and change our clothes so that we could relax by the pool or the beach. Which we thought was nice of him. Shari was very pleasant and did all he could to make us comfortable during our wait. Our room was nice size (city view) and was clean. The view was not great but I didn't go to the Bahamas to stay in the room and look out the window at the view so it was okay with us. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were a bit soft for my liking but we still slept well. We were a bit worried at first because we were on the side where the new building is going up. But we never really heard much noise at all. The entire staff was very friendly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stayed here due to HH reward member, decided to upgrade to ocean side view, there is a huge construction project going on that will probably be going on for a couple of years so keep that in mind. We couldn't open our french doors to listen to the ocean because it was so loud. All sorts of hidden fees and charges. Would not recommend.

2  Thank Nicole A
Alonzo B, Front Office Manager at British Colonial Hilton Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Good Day Nicole A,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback as it relates to your stay with us. We are also very appreciative of being able to host you on our property. However, it is disappointing to read that your expectations were not fully met and for this, we apologize to you. I hope that you are able to provide myself further details as it relates to your stay as you specifically mentioned in the title that the Front Desk Staff was rude to you but I do not observe or see any comments in your feedback about what may have transpired which may have led you to feel this way. For our Front Desk staff to be called rude is an anomaly and we as a hotel, would like to hear more details in this regard. I ask if you can email me directly at Alonzo.butler@Hilton.com with details so that we can assess and work towards improving the guest experience.

You are correct in stating that construction is going on at the neighboring property but unfortunately, the development process on neighboring properties is not within our controls but communication has been made with the owners to limit the construction at certain times which they have done but we will further address in this regard.

In addressing the charges and fees, we are very transparent with the charges associated with staying with us as a Hilton Brand hotel. All booking sources have information stating, during the booking process that the guest would be responsible for all taxes and gratuity fees at the property and the percentages are also stated. They are also clearly stated on our website. It may have been an oversight, but we also apologize to you for this.

Again, we thank you for staying with us and we hope you would reconsider staying with us in the near future as we are here daily, in the event of a challenge, once we are notified, to "Make it Right".

Regards,