8,624 results
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes piano bar the main dining room board games jerk chicken booze cruise conch fritters ping pong a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment straw market
Reviewed 18 April 2018

My friend and I were put up here for the night by JetBlue when our flight was cancelled. I thought to myself, awesome, another day in paradise! More like a horrible nightmare...

When we checked in, we had discovered that they checked us into a room that had not yet been cleaned (at 7pm!). Not only was it dirty, but the bathroom ceiling was leaking, the water collecting in the soap dish on the bathroom counter. We caught a housekeeper in the hall, she was so embarrassed, but incredibly nice and helpful. She tried to call the front desk (no answer), and called maintenance immediately. She also said it was still set up as a "spring break" setup - no mattress pad, cheap duvet. We were perplexed.

We went back up to the front desk and waited in line again to get a new room. We were given room 102 - right next to the elevators. It was "clean", but there were miscellaneous stains on the sheets, a dead bug on the pillow, the top of the sink drain was missing so you could see all the hair in the drain, the pillowcases were thin and pilled, the lamps were not plugged in and one lampshade looked like someone had been wrestling with it...need I go on?

We went to the buffet after dropping our stuff in the room because we were starving. All of the food seemed like it came out of the freezer and had been heated up. It was pretty terrible.

On our way back to our room, we saw several other people from our flight in the lobby - they were switching hotels because this one had so many issues. We were so exhausted at this point, and had to be up at 6am to catch our flight, we decided to just stay and go to bed.

We went back to the room and did a thorough check for bed bugs. Around 10pm there was a knock on the door. It was a housekeeper asking if our room had been cleaned. How do you not have a better tracking system for this?

Tried to sleep, bed actually was comfortable, but lucky us in the room right next to the elevator - got to listen to music blasting and drunk people until 2am...

Do yourself a favor and do not stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 97violets
Reviewed 18 April 2018

It's not a high end place like Sands or Atlantis, but adequate.

There is an abundance of food available, albeit not the highest quality food. But, it's reasonable considering the price. In addition to the buffet, there are three other available restaurants on the premises with different cuisines.

One nice little extra was the snack bar by the beach.

Not that watching TV should be a priority on vacation, but some of the channels on the TV were not broadcast clear at all.

It was also a bit annoying that they didn't provide free toothpaste when I ran out of mine (you have to buy such items at their pricey gift store).

Once again, not a high end luxury spot, but you won't be paying high end luxury prices either.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles E
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed here for the 2nd week of our holiday as they were fully booked for the first week. Our first week was in a 4 star hotel and we were a little apprehensive as to what it would be like as it was a 3 star. Absolutely no need as the place was actually much better, the food was delicious and the people were so friendly, the entertainment was excellent, hats off to Marvin who never stops smiling and the rest of the guys and girls. Funky D and his band were fab and Dwight in the piano bar deserves a special mention for having to put up with us "singing"
Some things to improve on, bottled water as the water form the taps just wasn't nice, a fridge wouldn't go amiss either, you could hire one for $10 a day but why not put them in the rooms anyway, they also need more umbrellas as there is little shade around the pool and only half a dozen or so parasols.
Overall an excellent hotel with so many amazing staff.

Room Tip: we booked sea view as opposed to garden views but if you're on the 3rd floor or above I'm sure you'll see the sea anyway
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mary j
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I had a great time at Super Club Breezes. I came for lunch and the service and hospitality was exceptional. They really treated me like a VIP guest. You

The food was delicious and the services they provided us with really made my time here enjoyable.

I would advice anyone looking for a hotel to stay at Super Club Breezes!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Keval W
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I must say that breezes really makes you feel at home. This is my second time but first time writing a review. We came in for a lunch date and I will say the hospitality and service is truly tremendous. The place is very clean unlike the reviews posted in earlier reviews I've read. If your coming here to stay I would highly recommend this your travel destination.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo