8,789 results
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes the main dining room piano bar jerk chicken booze cruise conch fritters ping pong a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment have a good time straw market
Reviewed 20 April 2016

A wonderful experience with warm and friendly staff. The ideal place to unwind, relax and recharge. Ideal for a couple to get away from the daily routine and spend some quality time. Great food catering to all likes and dislikes.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

My husband Derrick and I went to Nassau Bahamas for 5 days and stayed at Breezes. We stayed in a deluxe ocean front room which was absolutely fabulous. The doors open right onto the beach where we had our own private kabana to relax under and have drinks while enjoying the breathtaking view. All the staff were wonderful and worked hard to ensure our stay was one we'll never forget. All in all it was an amazing experience. Thanks again to the Breezes family for everything and we'll definitely be back again really soon. Derrick and Linda

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I had a great time at Breezes! Everyone says it is a bit outdated however I barely spent any time in the rooms or hallways.
The entire place was always clean and all the staff were amazing! Anyone you passed said hello and smiled at you.
The Entertainment & Water Sport staff made the week incredible: Oscar, Marvin, Brendon, Edwin, Leon, Joey, Neecee, and Kyle. The trapeze and rock climbing was a lot of fun - Edwin and Oscar made sure you were safe.
There are 4 al la cartes and the buffet. All of the food was delicious. You do not need to make a reservation for the al la cartes; it is first come, first served which was nice. We didn't have to rush back from anything. Front desk staff were quick and friendly. The room they originally put us in was musty (510). We asked to be switched and they moved us right away.
The bus into Town was easy to figure out and was only $1.25. If you were not sure what to do or see, the staff were really helpful to point you in the right direction.

Downfall: the gym needs a few new pieces of equipment. The bar does not fit the rack which can be dangerous if you are in the gym alone. Simple fix - just get a longer bar to fit the rack.
Beach towels have to be handed in by 6pm each day. Would be nice to keep it a bit longer. Even 7pm or keep the towel for the week, exchange when needed and hand it back in at weeks end.
Wifi cuts in & out when there are more people using it. Best area for it is the lobby/buffet or by the pool. I wasn't on my phone very often so didn't bother me too much.

Room tip: Amazing staff
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TravellingAgain1
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

So I had to make an unexpected visit to Nassau for a few days and of course there is only one place I would have stayed, Breezes Bahamas.

As usual, I had a great time there and I immediately noticed some improvements.

There will be Carnival going on in Nassau the first weekend of May, Breezes Bahamas is right along the Carnival route, you gotta stay there to be able to see and feel this amazing Carnival parade, without the stress.

I'm hoping I can make it back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this resort with a couple of friends - all of us are in is 20s. The rooms are very outdated- no mini fridge with water or any supply of refreshments. The pools are nice however are outdated as well. The food makes up for it there are a couple restaurants but the downfall of that is you cannot make any reservations its first come first serve. Also as we visited this week there was a student city of which 150 high school seniors invaded the hotel acting absolutely insane. The entertainment staff is non existent at this hotel. I have traveled to DR, Mexico, And Jamaica and the entertainment staff were doing activities with the guests throughout the whole day. The night entertainment isn't that good either. However the beaches are gorgeous. The bartenders by the pool are by far the funniest and are great with making drinks super fasts. Overall I wouldn't go back to this hotel but had a great time with the people I went with.

Trip type: Travelled with friends