“Amazing Chinese food for Bahamas”
Review of Double Dragon

Double Dragon
Ranked #199 of 295 Restaurants in Nassau
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Heck ALOT better than I expected for Bahamas, I was truly surprised the food quality is AS good as NY Chinatown's eateries. Ended up ordering twice from this place in 3 days because It was so good! Much better than Atlantis Chinese place.
THEY DO DELIVER TO ATLANTIS RESORT! WHOOO HOOO!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Went here for take out I asked the girl who took my order to put it on three separate checks. When I got there all of the food was on one check I asked her what happen she gave me a attitude and told me if I wanted three separate checks then i would have to call the restaurant three separate times. The owner then walks over and tells me he is tired of me and he just walked off with my check. He did fix it but the attitude he gave was rude. The food is good but the customer service is horrible from the staff and the management.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We ordered delivery during our stay at the Atlantis Coral Towers. They come to the area outside reception in an umarked car and meet you; they are cash only.

Our biggest complaint was that they were 45 minutes late; we called up before 5pm to order our food to be delivered for 7pm, and they didn't deliver till 7:45pm, and the dispatcher wasn't apologetic at all when I called around 7:15.

The food was average; the shrimp in garlic sauce was pretty good, but the other things were totally acceptable but certainly not that good (pan fried wontons, orange chicken, cantonese beef, and beef chow foon). It was cheaper than an Atlantis hotel meal, for sure ($85 for five of us).

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Went here with my boy friends family. We ordered our food and the waitress was good at first until after 35 minutes with out food we started complaining. we would understand if the restaurant was packed but it was 2 other tables with people in it. So half the food came out and 15 minutes later the rest came out so by the time my food came out my boy friend was already finished eating. My sister in laws food came out so late the she just packed it up to take home because every one was already finished eating. When we asked for the bill the waitress came over and threw the bill book on the table and walked off. So we deducted the 15% gratuity from the bill because we refuse to pay for bad service. The owner of the store came out and we told him about our experience he told us "if you get a bad job any were else you will have to pay for it and then sue the person" and then he walked off. Every time we eat in this restaurant it is a nightmare, the take out on the other hand is really good that is why i gave it a two star.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I have been here about 5 times over the years on each visit to Paradise Island. each time we ate in and it was pretty good considering we were in the Bahamas. This time we chose to have delivery. BIG MISTAKE. We asked for Cantonese Cho mein and was told they did not have but had similar and was offered Singapore Cho mein, We were assured it had vegetables in it. Well....look hard because the vegetables are small pieces and hardly recognizable. And who puts curry in Chinese food? Couldn't eat it.
Shrimp fried rice?. Small caned shrimp in the rice.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls? Delivered in a cardboard box? Very limited sauce.
The DD has been taken off out menu while visiting the island.