“Delicious rolls! ”

Sakura Sushi Asia Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 330 Restaurants in Nassau
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I had the celebration roll and the chicken spring rolls and was blown away by the flavor of both. The sauce for each was so amazing and made me enjoy it even more! I can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I try to visit Sakura sushi just about every month!

My last visit was Saturday. Just for lunch this time. My favorites are Shrimp Skewers, Steamed Gyouza and spicy curry conch

Try it you won’t regret

If you had the chance to be served by Ayesha.. you’re lucky her customer service is Superb!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It's nice. They really try to go for the authentic Asian feeling in the decor of the restaurant. The menu has a lot of options, most of which are non-traditional sushi. There are some combinations that would make you go, "What were they thinking?" and others you wonder how no one has made a thing. It's good that they're adding a cultural twist to the sushi. Service is pretty friendly as well and significantly faster than Seafront. It's never crowded and takeout doesn't take long either.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Sakura Sushi is quite underrated! This could be due to the less than stellar location, next to a poorly renovated area near some abandoned shops. It could do with better signage!

We just happened to wander by and almost walked by the door until someone exited at the same time and we were surprised to see that the interior was not as gloomy or suspicious as we originally thought.

They have a great menu with a very big selection, good service and delicious food at very affordable prices, especially their lunch offers!

I look forward to going back each time to try out a new dish.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I took mom here for her birthday. The food was great. Unlike many restaurants in The Bahamas, they actually gave a nice free dessert. I loved the service as well. Will go back for sure!