“Quality Sushi at a Great Price”

Sakura Sushi Asia Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 330 Restaurants in Nassau
Reviewed 12 May 2017

This has got to be one of my fave sushi spots on the entire island. It's very nicely styled but never seems too crowded and their menu is one of the best! The pricing is very good without sacrificing quality and they have wonderful drinks too. Above all the appetizer menu is not to be missed - they've really come up with some unique and tasty treats!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Recommend heightened effort re vetting staff as I had a most disappointing experience with the waitress on duty this evening. Specifically, the young woman had an unacceptable bad attitude and demonstrated minimum customer services skills!!! Awful awful for one to have to tolerate such behavior and I would be very reluctant to return to this eatery and/or recommend it!

2  Thank Monalisa43
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my sweet potato sushi roll here and requested a veggie sweet and sour stir fry with brown rice which was perfect with fresh orange flavour.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I tried Sakura for the first time shortly after they opened and I have been a fan ever since! The sushi craze took the Bahamas by storm in the past few years so there is no shortage of sushi restaurants (Especially in the western area). From I walked into Sakura, I could tell it was different. The entire ambience was different. It was a calm, quiet place with beautiful, understated Asian décor. The music was not the overwhelming "ragga ragga" I'd grown accustom to from other restaurants. We were seated almost immediately by a bubbly server who was quick to offer recommendations. He even offered dishes that he thought would be closest to our favorite sushi restaurant's dishes. We were so used to the interminable waits at other restaurants that we were almost caught off guard when out food came out so quickly. Each dish was hot and delicious. The quality was sky-high and the prices were comparable. That was a few years ago and the quality, service and flavor has been consistent. Not only are there rolls delicious but I enjoy their traditional Chinese dishes as well. I go to Sakura very regularly and have NEVER had an ill-complaint. I would recommend this to anyone again and again. In fact, I do!