“On par with other Nobu dining experiences”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Ranked #41 of 330 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I had such low expectations for all the dining options at Atlantis, based on reviews I’d read and the fact a 15% gratuity is already included....but all our meals were great, including Nobu! Service was super fast, entire meal probably took a little over an hour. Quality of both the fish and the drinks were definitely what we’ve come to expect from Nobu, and our server was very friendly and personable. Try the live conch sashimi — definitely not available on your average sushi menu! Incredibly mild flavor, nice texture.

Only downside was it was sooooo loud. I had to ask the server to repeat a description of a roll multiple times because I just could not hear him, and my friend and I had to repeating ourselves in our own private conversation.

Tip: OpenTable shows very different seating availability versus Atlantis’ own website, so check both if you don’t see the time you want

Write a ReviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed 16 July 2018

The food is AMAZING and the service was fantastic! The best meal we had all week at Atlantis for sure!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

After staying a couple of weeks on the island, we finally decide to try the Nobu restaurant.
The place is beautiful, the food is excellent (be ready to empty your wallet), but we were very disappointed with the service. Overall on the island we had a wonderful service everywhere we went but not at Nobu. We ordered soups and main dishes, nothing complicated, but they screwed it all up.
Two of us received their main dishes after only a few minutes (as if it was prepared in advance) but the soups were not even served. When these plates were done, one of us had not receive anything yet of what he ordered.
This is not exactly the experience you seek when you go to a restaurant of this range.
But this did not seem to happen on other tables and i would definitely recommend this place for the quality of the food wich is hard to find on Paradise Island.
If the service would have been better, it would definitely be a five stars for me.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Made birthday reservations there thinking it would be something "special" to do. Bad decision! Waited forever for the already overpriced food, got lacklustre service from our server who we had to flag down for anything we wanted. But the worst of it was when they tried to convince us that we already ate something we ordered. We followed up on the last item we ordered and the server insisted he put the plate down already and that we had eaten it. Seriously??? I think we would notice! It was so ridiculous it was almost funny but not! Definitely not a credit to the Nobu name! Don't bother!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've been to Nobu in London & Dubai and have always enjoyed my time there - the service here was beyond awful - our server was the most obnoxious I've ever encountered - the Atlantis needs to stop automatically adding 15% gratuity because the staff could not be more disinterested in their guests if they tried and it really is a shame because the food is very good but the service left a very bitter taste! Shameful really....