“Birthday blast”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Went with my friend Kim and the good was excellent. The service was great as well. Highly recommend the volcano roll and the fried shrimp shumai.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Some friends and I went here for dinner on a Saturday night after arriving back in Nassau from a dive trip. My buddies had sushi which they said was very good, while I had the teriyaki salmon which was also very good.

The service was prompt with the exception of one order which seemed to get lost but when it arrived was declared delicious.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Whilst my friends love sushi and think that Seafront Sushi is good value for all it's misgivings, if you aren't a sushi eater just don't bother.

I ordered steak medium rare, my usual cop out at a sushi restaurant. It came, I cut a chunk out of it, saw that it was medium and immediately summoned the waiter to send it back. He apologised and said they would bring me a new one, what happened next left me flabbergasted. The same plate returned, same salad, same fries and same steak but now cooked to within an inch of its life. How putting a medium steak back on the grill was going to make it medium rare was something I had never considered.

After calling the waiter over again, I sent it back. He insisted that they would get me a new steak, I told him not to bother as he had already had two chances.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing. The service was okay, the waiter could have been more enthusiastic but he did a great job of delivering our food and drinks in a very timely fashion. I always enjoy my time there

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

To start off, i lived here for 20 years so i understand the concept of "bahamian time". That being said, the wait for service, food, and check was ridiculous. After a wait of two hours two of the meals my table ordered didnt recieve the soup or side of rice. Meanwhile, take out orders filled the front of the restaurant while not one patron had food at their table. One at my table didnt recieve her meal at all and we had to remind the waiter of what she ordered. All the while the manager who never came to our table but circled like a shark knew something was wrong but did nothing to remedy the situation. The waiter attempted to defend his kitchen but we had enough waiting and being ignored. After a total of two and a half hours and a measley $30 off a $160 bill my family and my self (two current residents and three recent residents) will not be returning.

Date of visit: March 2018