Free cancellation until 27/07
US$158
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$320
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$393
US$353
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$92
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$147
All reviewsfish fryshort walkgreat location and lovely staffmarriott propertiesisland viewlaundry servicereally enjoyed our stay hererecommend this hotelawesome hotela nice place to staypleasure of stayingparadise islandwould stay here againone night staythe hotel offersrooms are nicethe general manager
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Recently stayed here for business. Hotel is a little run-down and in need of a refurbishment. The rooms were adequate but a little dirty. The workout room was in bad shape with the only treadmill not working.

Location is good if you are looking for proximity to Nassau and you are able to walk into town. The downside is it is right on Bay St. which is very noisy, especially in the morning.

Service is OK, people are friendly, but common areas are dirty.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Samantha F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Good Day Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Samantha Frazier and I am

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at . I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Happy and friendly staff. Quick check in and very easy to get out and about. Free on-site parking was offered as were the two pools to swim in. On check in we were told we could have two free bottles of water daily and two drinks from the bar. What a deal!

Room Tip: Any room above the third floor would be a good. Our room looked out on the courtyard and we could see and smell the ocean from our room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Larry P
Clinton D, General Manager at Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Nassau. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Nassau.

CLINTON DAVIS
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Nassau Junkanoo Beach
clinton.davis@courtyard.com
(242) 302-2975

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We stayed here for businesses and found that the hotel had some parts that were in disarray as if there were construction or renovation going on but a little messy. My room smelled weird. The rooms are ok but nothing out of the ordinary. The breakfast place is gloomy and they only have a so so starbucks. The gym is ok but small. The best thing about the hotel is the location,in front of a lively beach and you can walk around to restaurants etc. I felt everything was basic, including the service

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Nassau/Junkanoo Beach.

Receiving a warm welcome during your stay often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it seems as we fell short of meeting your expectations and I humbly apologize. I have shared your comments with our team as we are committed to changing our guest perception of our hotel.

Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Nassau.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We loved our stay in Nassau. We meet very nice people during our stay. The hotel is very nice located, clean, but not what we expected. We had a very painful check-in experience, for not saying more. I am surprise to read other reviews saying that there were free drinks every night.... we only got the daily bottle of water and nothing else... no free drinks, not even the rum cake (that some of the guests got...). Toiletry not always available, towels as well, the room maid will forget to replace them sometimes. All in all staff is very nice and respectful, always answering your questions with a smile! The hotel is accros the Junkanoo beach and downtown. Lots of parking is available if you decided to rent a car. Internet is ok. We will definetely return to Nassau, but not sure if we'll choose Courtyard again, no offense.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Clinton D, Manager at Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is CLINTON DAVIS and I am the General Manager at the Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our service we strive to provide. I humbly apologize and will share your experience with the team to ensure that it will never happen to anyone in the future.

I hope that if you come to Nassau again you would give us a try in order to restore your confidence in the Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach.

CLINTON DAVIS
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Nassau Junkanoo Beach
clinton.davis@courtyard.com
(242) 302-2975

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Good rooms
Across the street from Junkanoo beach which of course is full of drunk cruise ship morons
Take the bus, and get to the west to the other beaches
Plus you get a free drink every night
Desk staff is very friendly
Pools are a bit lacking