All reviews scott beach sushi gelato sugar mill sea turtles natural beauty wild donkeys beach service beach grill turn down service national park st john hawks nest tropical fish turquoise water four seasons garden view
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Cannel Bay is a beautiful secluded place. Very pricy! :) Rooms are not a big deal in my opinion, but the beaches are gorgeous and quiet. Very pretty grounds and you can see some donkeys walking around. They offer some water toys and that is a plus. Buying in large is a a nice place to run away from all.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank לסלי אן מ
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Caneel Bay Resort is simply heaven on earth. The property is gorgeous, Luxurious and relaxed with outstanding amenities and service. It is quiet and top notch in every manner. I have visited many destinations and resorts worldwide. I cannot think of any that surpass Caneel Bay Resort. Oh but to return!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank fiamma11
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We travel the Caribbean a lot and Caneel Bay is hands down our all-time favorite vacation spot!! My husband and I stayed for a week on Scott Beach where we felt we were the only people there. We could literally sit on our back deck and see bright red starfish laying on the ocean floor. Our first dip in the water we spotted a baby sea turtle eating grass. We followed sting rays and happened upon countless other fish. Unfortunately we missed an octopus while we were having breakfast in the (fabulous) Sugar Mill one morning. This was my 3rd trip to St. John and my first time staying at Caneel Bay. The staff called us by name each time we saw them. There wasn't a detail they missed. The rooms are simple, yet they use luxurious bedding...the bed was extremely comfortable. It was awesome leaving the phone and tv behind and taking time to enjoy the quiet, gentle waves and calm, warm water. Beautiful property on a breathtakingly beautiful island...we will return here as often as the budget allows!

Room Tip: Any room on Scott Beach
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JamieP1771
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Upgraded and nicer than our stay years ago... food is much better and just the general feeling of the place was nicer.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

My husband and I started visiting Caneel Bay in the mid 80's. The property is very quiet, low key but upscale. Scott Beach is the best place to stay for couples. Hawks nest is the best for families. Three restaurants on property are a good place for food. No need to leave the property unless you want. The attitude of the management has gone cold in the last 10 years. You are treated like you are at the Motel 6 but you pay for the Mandarin! Beauty is all around you, take a deep breath and enjoy the surroundings~~

Room Tip: Scott Beach for Couples.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple