Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews yogurt the penthouse continental breakfast in town st john ferry dock owners and staff within walking distance perfect location spent one night beach towels fantastic hosts every morning nice breakfast renting a car air conditioning lime inn
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just want to thank David for being so kind. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”
He could of handled my situation in a greedy way, but instead he was understanding. I am so appreciative.
This place is top notch!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took a solo day trip to STJ but decided to make a night of it after I popped in to check out this spot. It was the perfect location to easily walk around Cruz Bay, accessible to hiking trailheads and taxi services. Denise let me borrow her bag for my hike so I didn’t have to lug around my pack and David offered ideal lunch and dinner suggestions. The room was incredibly clean and I felt very safe staying here alone. Thank you David and Denise! I can’t wait to come back.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Just returned from 9 days on St John and at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel. Excellent Hotel, friendly helpful owners, fantastic location - easy walk to anything in Cruz Bay , nice little walk to Honeymoon or Solomon Bay on park trail , easy open cab to other beaches, even $1.00 to Coral Bay on bus if so desire. So Easy to make our way back after another great evening at WOODY’S .... Hotel very clean, nice comfortable bed and sheets and shower bathroom - soap shampoo/conditioner hair dryer.. breakfast with oatmeal, yogurt, fruit and packaged rolls/muffins. Absolutely don’t need a rental car and I’d highly recommend against ,, but if you like driving around .... Overall, I’d say very quiet with nice seating areas in lobby and 2nd floor and we had nice little deck off our room (8).. Highly recommended both Cruz Bay Boutique and St John’s .. Any questions call owners and they will help with room or other ?’s. Live Life - Visit

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jimyb
Reviewed 14 March 2021

All the compliments about David and Denise are right on! They are an amazing couple and fantastic hosts. David and Denise have extensive knowledge of the island and I learned quickly to trust their recommendations. Every morning I would have some coffee and a Danish, and Denise would recommend restaurants and things to do. She was very quick to help with reservations for anything I needed. The recommendations were always on target - I ate well and enjoyed my time there (especially the recommended Kekoa Sailing).

The hotel is amazingly convenient for anything I wanted to do. I did not need to renat a car as just about everything was in walking distance. The rooms were very clean and comfortable - had the best sleep I have had in a long time! DirecTV was available in the room to keep up with news and such.

I chose this Boutique Hotel mainly due to the reviews (and I like boutique hotels), and the convenience. I loved the island and the people and will be going back soon. I definitely will stay again at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel, just this time for a few more nights!

Reviewed 11 March 2021

Highly Recommend staying here. The location couldn't be better, walking distance to any of the bars, restaurants and sights in Cruz Bay. But the best part was the staff!! Denise and Dennis were WONDERFUL! So accommodating. They answered all of our questions, gave great recommendations and even made reservations for us. They also provide little amenities that make the stay special/easier (bfast, beach chairs, beach towels, coolers with ice, etc). They couldnt have been nicer and we will def go back!