“Perfect Yet Again”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool deck and bar
View Gazebo, veranda and pool
Great room dining area and kitchen
Kitchen
Gated Entry
Great Room Veranda
Sunrise from Villa
Sunset from Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brendan...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect Yet Again”
Reviewed 4 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

This was our second stay at Kaleidoscope. My glowing review on TripAdvisor/FlipKey from last year (April 2012) still stands and I'd strongly encourage you to read it. In this new post, I'm just adding a couple of new thanks and thoughts. I'd like to give special thanks to Jack for helping us early on with some challenging scheduling difficulties. Also, special thanks to Justin for setting up an awesome charter cruise on GypseaGirl with Captain JC. We had so much fun snorkeling in the BVIs and then having a "just crazy enough" lunch on the Willy T. Justin also offered to take me snorkeling around Ditleff Point which is evidently some of the best on St John, but the wind and waves were a little too much me this time. I'll cash in my rain check next year Justin! Overall, the villa was just as an amazing experience as last year. One nice addition: the blackout curtains in the eastern wing. The sun gets bright on that side pretty early and this year my kids slept in late thanks to the new curtains. Another new adventure: my kids were old enough this year to do beach combing and a rock scramble with me on the western side of the point. I'd highly recommend it to anybody with such interests. Incredibly beautiful out at the tip of the point (bring your camera), but watch out for baby sea urchins if you are exploring the tide pools. In closing, my family and friends absolutely loved Kaleidoscope again this year. It is truly an exceptional experience and I highly encourage others who want a luxurious Caribbean vacation to try it---just not in April which is when I go!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Tie between overall quality/amenities vs. the view. Can't choose one over the other.
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
philadelphia

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
JM-n-PM
Houston, Texas
“Outstanding from start to finish”
Reviewed 19 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Jack and his team, with a special thanks to Justin, were great to work with before and during our stay. From the location and design of the house to all of the amenities, everything was first class. We had 8 family members of varying ages and all enjoyed some part of what Kaleidoscope had to offer, floating in the pool, great sunsets, turtle watching in Fish Bay, snorkeling in Rendezvous Bay, games at night, grilling fresh fish, watching the deer feeding in the morning, and just relaxing with a book. Outstanding from start to finish.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: House location and design.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ontario
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$7,900
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing