2,971 results
All reviews cruz bay trunk bay bedroom villa thomas airport public ferry morgan's mango per person time share three bedroom kids club golf cart beautiful island john resort your luggage spg points main pool ferry ride
Reviewed 9 July 2018

So sadden by recent devastation - hoping the rebuilding it going well and I will def. rebook with my family as soon its it opens it doors again - probably 2019? Pool and beach area were exceptional. Can't wait to go again.

Stayed: August 2017
6  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The property was just remodeled, and was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The views, the pool area and shops were wonderful. The staff was accommodating and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return

Stayed: July 2017
4  Thank NAA61
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is the perfect luxury family resort. The Pool is fantastic. The kids club is expensive, but great. As soon as you get to St Thomas and check in at the airport your luxury experience begins. We always opt for the westin ferry. You get picked up from the airport and get dropped off at a private ferry dock. The Westin boat takes you straight to the Westin Dock. I think its $125 per person, but its such a treat. My one criticism of the ferry is that one of the times I was leaving the Westin, they ended up just taking us on the regular ferry from cruz bay, which is a total swizz. If your paying $125 you want the luxury experience. Apart from that, it is 5 stars all the way. The pool, the restaurants, the staff, the kids club were all fantastic. Looking forward to going back.

Room Tip: make sure that the ferry is going from the westin dock before booking
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank Clemerdu
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Westin St John-Sweet Pea Turns 10!!!
Wanted to experience St John In a full service hotel.
We took the car ferry over from st Thomas. Used global transportation for the ferry. $50.00 round trip. Lady who answered the phone was helpful and answered a lot of questions.

Arriving on the car barge the Westin was a 5 minute car ride.

Lobby at Westin was beautiful open aired. We were greeted and checked into our room within10 minutes. We reserved a pool side room but asked for a upgrade. We were celebrating my sept sons birthday. They gave us Ocean front with window. If you book a garden view honestly you're fine the property is beautifully landscaped. If you want to see the some of the pool views you can see ocean.

We had two double beds. A sofa refrigerator, coffee tea and a couple bottles of water. . The room had a bathroom with tub and shower combination. The toilet isn't separated. If you're traveling with multiple family members there's several mirrors & electrical outlets throughout the room.
Flat screen television as well

Our room was right next to pool hut & pool. There's a hot tub as well. Excellent location if you're traveling with children. The playground, pool table, ping pong table and tennis courts are right there

The restaurant are also in walking distance I had read reviews about the food being pricey here. It's true. You can pay $25.00 daily for the kids to eat free. If I were staying longer then overnight I would highly recommend that option. Theres the market place. You can purchase sandwiches Starbucks coffee. Two pizza for dinner was $50.00. You can always drive off property to downtown Cruz bay for some affordable dining.
Would stay here again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank ogb
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

First. Front rest staff were a bit rude. Try to ask for property room and not on the side where it's far from the property(they have 2 parts of the resort, one in the property near the main pool and restaurants and one in the opposite side inside and you need a service car to take you every time you need to go somewhere. Anyway, I got an ocean view room. It was Fabulous. I didn't had balcony tho and it was a little dissapointing but the weather outside and the comfort of their facilities was great for me and made up for it. Room was very nicr and large with sofa. Lots of space great bed and kitchenette. Also there is grills outside to each building wich you can use any time. Just buy the food from the supermarket and go for it. Restaurants had great food! Overpriced but you know it's an island and hotel so you can't expect for much . The beach was beautiful. Movie shown on Wednsday night I enjoyd watching with all hotel guests and my partner near the pool on a huge screen. Relaxing relaxing relaxing. The perfect experience for couples of families that want to relax! My honeymoon was great. I loved it and will be back for sure

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple