All reviews point resort activities director upper pool a great vacation beautiful view laid back lori island
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Stayed at the Magen's point villas. 1 bedroom unit with mini kitchen, (burners, microwave, mini fridge, No oven).Nicely though dated furnishings. There's 2 restaurants on property. One bar w/ bar fair and a good Italian restaurant- though they're way too pretentious. The pool is Olympic size and awesome!! 3 star hotel with a 5 star pool. Not on the beach; a few blocks away. Downhill walk going; heck of a hike coming back.

Room Tip: villas are bigger, studios more recently remodeled
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank llcooke
Reviewed 10 September 2015

My wife and I had a 2 bedroom villa in the Magens Bay Villas Club of Magens Point Resort. It was quiet and had a great view of Magens Bay. On the grounds was a very good Italian restaurant, where we ate twice. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. There was a welcome party early on where we made some good friends including a couple from California and one from Canada.

However, the most memorable part of the stay was meeting and interacting with Gary Rosenthal, the physical therapist/ health practitioner. My wife and I had several exercise sessions with Gary at the pool, where he showed us water exercises and taught us a "tapping" technique for relieving stress and anxiety. All my life I have had a fear of water, but thanks to Gary and the tapping technique I was able to go in the water up to my neck. In addition, I have had an arthritis problem in my right wrist and hand for several years for which I was treated over time by a rheumatologist with no results. However Gary taught me some basic hand and wrist exercises, which have proved to be very helpful.

Stayed: November 2014
5  Thank joeusa1
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My family and I recently stayed at Magens Point Resort and it was gorgeous and spectacular. This resort is clean, comfortable and safe. The entire staff especially the Manager Lori and Carla were exceptional. The hospitality and professionalism demonstrated makes you feel special. They are two pools and a hot tub with awesome décor surrounding the entire resort with great amenities. This place is magnificent and a paradise for the entire family. I highly recommend this resort.

George B.

Room Tip: "Rooms with balcony are fantastic, spacious with panoramic views"
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank George B
Reviewed 21 August 2015

A few friends and I stayed at Magens Point Resort for about a week and it was the highlight of our trip. Waking up to magnificent panoramic views of Magen's Bay (apparently recognized as one of the world's BEST - and most beautiful - beaches by National Geographic) was an experience unlike any other for me. The staff at the Resort are all very accommodating and very friendly, and we often found ourselves deep in conversation at the bar or at the pool with them. The resort has great amenities, including "the best deli in town" (as told by a local) a delicious coffee shop/market, two restaurants, a bar/lounge (get the Jamaican Jerk Chicken from Shenanigans, TRUST ME) a fitness center, a tennis court, and a hot tub hidden away in the rocks/shrubbery (we literally spent HOURS here). The resort is a very short trip from the Magen's Bay, and very close to St. Thomas Dairies (GOTTA stop in for an "adult" milkshake). The vibe here is very St. Thomas authentic - a far stretch from the stuffy/corporate resorts/hotels that can be found on the Island. I can't wait to get back to St. Thomas, Rum & Coke in hand, lounging by the pool, taking in the wonderful views at Magens Point Resort!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Doug R
Reviewed 16 August 2015

I recently stayed here with a few friends of mine and Magens Point Resort exceeded my expectations! This resort had great amenities including a beautiful, clean pool/spa and the onsite restaurants were authentic and delicious. Close to one of the premiere beaches in St. Thomas and St. Thomas Dairies, a must visit milkshake spot. Lastly, it is important to note that this hotel boasts a uniquely St. Thomas vibe and does not look like every other cooperate resort frequently found on the island. My family grew up on the island so this last aspect was very important to me. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends