“This place was the absolute best thing about St. Thomas”

Greengos Caribbean Cantina
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Greengo's Caribbean Cantina serves Authentic Sonoran Style Mexican Cuisine featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Fish in Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Cantina Bowls and Salads, or over Nachos. In the bar is our Famous Tequila Wall and Rum Wall, as well as our Oak Barrel aged House Blend of each. Our Full bar also serves up all of your frozen favorites. Open 7 days.
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We were referred to this little dive bar on Hibiscus Alley in St. Thomas. Not being one for shopping and not have an excursion set up in advance, it was Greengo's or bust in St Thomas. They open at 11AM and we were way to early, but it was so worth the wait. Jessica the bartender was friendly and made great drinks! Hubs wanted to buy a drink for a friend that was retiring and would be there a few days later. Jessica said, its just me and Jamie we can make it happen, no worries. So we left $$ for the drink and a few days later we got a text with a thank you and a picture of his drink. So thank you Greengo's I will come to St. Thomas again to visit you. Oh and we ordered the toquitos and they were super YUMMY! I wish they had wifi so I could have checked in while i was there. Don't miss this great little place, even if you are there to buy diamonds, you will love the great drinks and food, and service!

1  Thank Tracey W

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch in St. Thomas after finishing an excursion. Yum. And, funny enough, I must add that I had a sore back. After 2 “Pain Killer” drinks, it wasn’t sore anymore. Lol. The staff was really friendly!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Food Atmosphere, friendly staff, best margaritas, yes its mexican and they have some food top shelf tequilas

1  Thank Dhameja
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Friendly greeting. The main attraction is the bar. Food offerings are uncomplicated with ample portions. I ordered a large beef burrito served in a basket with tortilla chips and salsa. It was tasty but for me the seasonings were bland. However, other people around me seemed to be thoroughly enjoying what they were eating and drinking.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

A Mexican menu with good enchiladas, tacos, and excellent drinks. Which could be a bit stronger, but still enjoyable. Service is good. The outside tables are nice for people watchers.

Nice location if you're shopping downtown, a half block off either Dronningen's Gade, the main shopping street downtown, or Veteran's Drive, the street along the harbor.

1  Thank SkyeBlueWaters