1,912 results
All reviews beach bar close to the airport st thomas great beach lindbergh bay beach front third floor hotel restaurant rum punch cruise ship nice pool the ritz beautiful view virgin islands gift shop free shuttle joel
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I had a really good time visiting my family. My boyfriend and I were able to make really good memories. Nothing bad to say. Will be sure to stay again. When we went it was called Best Western. I do recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Emerald Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear you had a very good time visiting your family while staying with us. We hope to have you as guests again.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

On a business trip and stayed close to the airport. The Hotel, leadership and staff at the Emerald Beach Resort were welcoming, accommodating and professional.
The room and bathroom was clean, roomy, with AC and WIFI. A lovely ocean view from my room. I did not have time for the beach or pool but looked irresistable. The pool bar and restaurant had very good food and the service was even better. Whether business or pleasure I recommend the Emerald.

Room tip: Ocean views - amazing!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Yoly M

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

It is very important to us that each guest enjoys their stay, no matter the reason for their visit. Our staff go above and beyond to make sure all of our guests are receiving great service and all of their needs are met. Also, our bar and restaurant have been renovated since the hurricanes and getting a much anticipated updated menu!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant many times during our visit. The food was good and the drinks were yummy . We would like to recognize Juan and Paul for their great service . We will see you next time guys. Stay Blessed !

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin W

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are so grateful to hear that you enjoyed our food and drinks. Juan and Paul are great members of our team! We hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

While on a business trip in December 2017, I stayed at Emerald Beach Resort. There was a snafu in my flight reservation and I was HAPPY to return to the Emerald for an extra night's stay...I slept like a baby thru the lull of the ocean's waves, then awoke to view another heavenly sunrise from my balcony. I didn't have time for the beach before my rescheduled flight, so guess what?...I returned last week and the Emerald Beach beach was gorgeous. Now I know why it is so named. Who said you shouldn't mix business with pleasure :-)
- Richard
USVI PTSA

Room tip: I've had three rooms in the last four weeks. I let reservations do the choosing and had no regrets.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Chi340
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place so nice not a lot of people clean bathrooms WiFi bar chairs five minutes from port so glad we came here bartender is awesome music nice break from the boat. The food smell great can’t wait for lunch

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Happymom0808
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Emerald Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very happy to hear you had a great time hanging out with us at our property and our beach bar. We have been making a lot of improvements to our hotel and our bar and restaurant, and it's wonderful to hear great feedback.