“Grateful It was There!”
Review of Zest - CLOSED

Zest
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

On property at the Ritz Carlton, we were so thankful it was there. Perfect if you're not a large breakfast eater as it offers simple breakfast options & great coffees. Also great in the evening for yogurt!! Visited there every morning during our 4 day stay! Friendly staff, very clean!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank stephanythompson

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I stayed at the Ritz for 7 days last week and wish I would have discovered this place before I spent $35 on a buffet breakfast at the hotel. It was good but not $35 good. Zest is located right near the fitness center and offers muffins, smoothies, coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches. I ate there every morning for the rest of the week. There is covered outdoor seating so you don't have to head back to your room. There is also a very small store inside with necessities that you may need while staying at The Ritz. Super convenient and breakfast sandwich hit the spot! open 7-10 daily

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank DannaMRay
Reviewed 30 September 2016

This a quick morning sandwich shop or evening smoothie and ice cream shop at the Ritz Carlton. It is the most affordable breakfast at the resort, which will cost $35 for buffet or $17 off menu. Overall it's fine.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We came here a few times, liked that they had a punch card for a free smoothie. We had the breakfast sandwiches ($7-10) and they were made to order and good.
The pokemon smoothie (mango and cherry) was my favorite, and for $7 was worth the price.
The young girls that work here were very nice and friendly!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

first let me say, i think the lady name was teesha or tisha, very pleasant and well spoken lady.. was very helpful at that as well. the yogurt is clearly not fresh or made with natural ingredients ..tasted powder like more so, topping selection was ok.. horrible frozen fruit topping selection, teesha made me a very good breakfast sandwich and the other lady i don't remember name was very rude and short with me, barely any eye contact and i didn't feel welcomed or thanked that i came to the establishment. i understand from asking a few staff at the hotel that they are not part of the Ritz hotel but more so a third party vendor. the only guy that i saw there was also rude and short and talked roughly to lady, just seemed out of place like he didn't wanna be there, which in return comes out to the guest like they are UN welcomed or that we are bothering them. One suggestion for the Ritz hotel management GET RID OF THEMMM!!!!! the lady that made my smoothie and coffee didn't even ask us if we wanted them to make it over when we sat down and tasted our drinks and it was not tasty at all. overall its a nice Go To place that you can basically find everything you need

Date of visit: August 2016