“I'll remember the mango smoothie until the day I die...”
Review of Cup-N-Kettle Tea House - CLOSED

Cup-N-Kettle Tea House
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Authentic Tea Parties, Tea Tastings, Coffee, Homemade Pastries and Much More - Caribbean Style! Visitors and locals alike are raving about the only Tearoom / Teahouse on St Thomas island. We offer a unique blend of Stunning Crystal-Clear Ocean Views while enjoying all the Delicious Flavors of the Caribbean.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

While staying a a nearby resort, my husband and I stumbled upon upon this quaint tea house. The collection of tea pots and tea cups was something to be admired. The owner was a delightful woman who loved to share the story of each piece. The food was yummy, and the view was spectacular, but what stood out the most was the mango smoothie. It was made with fresh mangos and was unbelievably delicious. It has been almost a year since we have been there, but I still think of that smoothie often. I even dream about it sometimes...

2  Thank Ashley G

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Home made breakfast! I had really high hopes for this place. Reviews mentioned an excellent mango smoothie and good food. The smoothie was just yogurt/mango mixed together (duh), but I expected something more for $7. The breakfast is homemade, but beware. One lady is making ALL the food so if it is croded, be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

If you are looking to take in laid back island life go here. A restaurant and tea museum all in one. Great collection of tea pots from all over and a story for each one. We missed the owner on our visit but her sister Elle did a great job filling in. Tasty breakfast, great views from the gazeebo or outdoor seating and a great selection of tea. We enjoyed the paris tea and smoothie along with a great breakfast. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I am not a big coffee drinker and my husband was so thoughtful and researched this place beforehand to surprise me. I absolutely loved it! We shared tea and lunch in the gazebo overlooking this beautiful bay view! The sandwiches were wonderful. The tea was excellent & every tea set had it's own story. The original owner was gone and her sister was taking her place. She was so sweet and kind and walked us around the teahouse explaining the different pieces and how they were acquired. The rum cake was to die for, as was the lemongrass iced tea. Definitely will go again!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Amazing! The owner, Evelyn, personally served us both times we went in August 2017. She was very attentive and told us all about the different antique tea cups and kettles she used that she has collected from all over the world. The tea, coffee and food was great...we had smoothies, fresh yogurt, fresh fruit, and egg/bagel sandwiches plus fresh baked rum cake. We ate outside under a gazebo with a million dollar view as well.