“Joel!”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Beach side tiki bar and cafe located on Honeymoon Beach Water Island; featuring fresh locally caught fish, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, burritos, tacos, salads, specials: fish, bbq,curry, etc. Full bar including island faves frozen drinks. Variety of Cold Beer! Sell Ice, rent golf carts, kayaks, snorkel, SUP. Beach Chairs with free for guests. Live music on weekends. WIFI* ATM*Credit Cards
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This was an awesome swim up beach bar/restaurant! Our family from 2-70 enjoyed! Joel can concoct a mean cocktail and the food was great! We will be back!

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

A great time! Met Kevin coming off the ferry. He offered to give me a quick ride to Honeymoon Beach and Dinghy’s for a drink and some snorkeling. I didn’t have time to snorkel (I had about an hour because I needed to get back to St. Thomas proper for a flight), so Kevin was kind enough to offer to give me a tour of Water Island and Fort Segarra, as that’s all I had time for ($25 to rent the golf cart was well worth it). He showed me most of the island, the fort, and all of the best views, then took me back to Dinghy’s for a quick beer and the ferry back to St. Thomas. I wish I had more time to enjoy this place, because Dinghy’s looks like a perfect place to swim, snorkel, and generally waste away an afternoon by the sea, but I will definitely be back! Thanks, Kevin!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Water island visit was great! Ferried over and shuttle service complimentary with Kevin to the beach was fantastic. Beach was awesome and we will definitely come back and recommend this trip to people

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

An awesome beach, atmosphere and short journey to get there via boat. Boat ride is $20 a person round trip and totally worth it. Upon arriving on the island there is a free taxi bus to take you less than a mile to the wonderful beach. There is a friendly driver named Kevin who is one of the drivers and also owns an electric boat to take you around. A great outgoing person and an attribute to the small island. Additionally, it's a great cart island and you can rent a golf cart for minimal cost and explore the island adhoc. It's a must see destination spot. While all areas are beautiful, this is the prettiest given the beach, atmosphere, live music, and kind locals helping a have a good time. Last ferry departs island at 6pm....don't miss it or you may sleep on the beach that night.

2  Thank Getaway822865
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My bartender Thomas totally made my day, he was courteous and I could understand his words! Snappy dresser for an Indian also:)