Open today: 08:30 - 16:30
Review Highlights
Perfect Day

We began our day meeting our Captain, Kevin, promptly at the time we requested. Kevin agreed to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
pkumper50
Cancun, Mexico
Great times in a great place!

Sam our captian was the man. He showed us alot and shared some memorable times with us. Will... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jalerie P
via mobile

All reviews captain travis soggy dollar virgin islands boat trip norman island charter companies great captain island hopping st john boating experience jost van dyke bar hopping great sound system snorkeling spots charter service cruz bay bvi customs
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We used OTL Charters during our stay in the USVI and they were amazing!! Garth and his crew were some of the nicest people I've met while in the Virgin Islands and they are 100% a family friendly crew. Couldn't have asked for a better crew to take us out on our boat days!

Garth H, Owner at Over The Line Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks so much for your review Savannahjane. I'm glad you guys had a great day on the water and I hope you can come back in the future and do it again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We took two day charters to the BVI with 16 kids, 12 adults, and three boats. My youngest son is handicap and needs a lot of assistance getting in and out of the boat and I can’t say enough great things about these captains! They were so helpful and made our entire trip such a great experience. We will definitely use them again!

Hi Nikki, I'm glad we got to take your crew out on the boats twice and I'm certainly glad my captains were accomodating and of assistance to your son. Thank you for bringing such a large crew to the islands and helping out our economy after the storms. We are all grateful. Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We had Captain Sam. He did an amazing job educating us about the islands and taking us everywhere we wanted! It was an awesome experience! Highly,highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I cannot even begin to describe how fantastic our day charter was. Beautiful water, snorkeling with sea turtles, and a friendly and knowledgeable captain meant that my family had a fantastic and stress-free day experiencing spots in both the US and British Virgin Islands. This charter was great for our group of 7 adults. Captain Sam was a ton of fun, easy to talk to, and extremely helpful. He was our captain, tour guide, dj, and photographer and would highly recommend both the boat and his services.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We had the best time cruising around with Captain Sam! Snorkeling with turtles, swimming in caves, visiting Sandy Spit, lunch at Pirate's Bight, and rounding out the day with painkillers at the Soggy Dollar Bar! Sam was so helpful and fun to chat with (gotta love those friendly Canadians) -- we couldn't have asked for a better day. This kind of excursion is a MUST for people who want to truly take advantage of the beauty of these islands.