“Bar food, kid friendly, conveniently located on the beach”
Review of Coco Joe's

Coco Joe's
Ranked #77 of 283 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We ate at Coco Joe's probably 10 times during our stay at Frenchman's Reef. We actually had a discount card for this restaurant but regardless we would eat there a lot. The food was good. Simple menu, sort of bar food. Great kid's menu. Right on the beach. Just perfect location. Nice staff.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My first day in St. Thomas we ate at this open air restaurant bar. It is on the beach. The menu is brief but the food was excellent except for the raw French toast they served me. I did not realize it until I was part way into the toast. I was hungry and can only it a little at a time. I thought I could eat around the raw part. I showed it to the hostess and waitress. They showed it to the cook. They apologized and offered to make me another one, but I was full. When I got to the room, I lost my entire breakfast. That probably saved me from getting sicker. We ate some fist tacos there and another meal. We hung out at the bar two nights. The food is pricy but not surprising due to the local.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

we were at the frenchmans reef first week of aug 2017. our rooms weren't ready yet so we decided to go to coco joes for lunch. It was a great idea because the foor was delicious and staff was very nice. I especially loved the plantains! The view was magnificent. We ate there for breakfast the entire week that we were there. We had a wonderful time at the Marriott and coco joes the entire week. I hope they survived hurricane Irma so we can come back soon

Date of visit: August 2017
Andrea C, Manager, Coco Joes at Coco Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear DmdOms,

Thank you for your rave review of your dining experience with us, and also letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at the resort in August.

We are glad along with very good food and drinks, you received great service, while enjoying magnificent views.

We appreciate your feedback, and review, and look forward to having you return.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Just a really nice restaurant right on the water- super low key. We had breakfast there and it was delicious! There are also always cute Island Marriott cats there greeting you and begging for food which is entertaining :)

Date of visit: September 2017
Andrea C, Manager, Coco Joes at Coco Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Lindsay N,

Thanks for you high praise for our restaurant and dining experience here with us, and letting us know how much you enjoyed it!

We hope to welcome you again one day!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

You cant beat the view here especially if your sat near the railing next to the beach. Our waitress was very nice no problems there! The food was what you expect for the price. We had the maui sandwhich which was good and the ceviche which wasn't our favorite, the shrimp were all really hard almost fake tasting and the sauce at the bottom tasted like a straight hot sauce. Probably wouldn't go back for dinner if we had another opportunity. Drinks were fine here as well.

Date of visit: August 2017
Andrea C, Manager, Coco Joes at Coco Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear mrelli0tt,

We appreciate your high praise for both the beautiful beach views, and your drinks when you dined with us.

Thanks for letting us know you had a good dining experience with us, and appreciate your feedback, too! We hope to welcome you back again one day.