“Much Improved”

Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted “Best Steak on the Island” for seven consecutive years, The Grille features a choice of mouth-watering selections from grilled steak, fresh seafood, and pasta options to a “Not to be Missed!” dessert menu. The Grille offers outstanding daily specials, a full bar featuring an extensive wine list, and the choice of dining on a covered patio or in air-conditioned comfort, both overlooking the amazing mountain scenery. The Grille is known for exceptional service with amazing, affordable food for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The decor is as boring as ever but the food ingredients and preparation have improved greatly this past year. Don't be too adventurous, stick with the burger or Angus steak dishes, or local seafood specials. The bar is well-stocked and cocktails well-made. Many locals eat here, service is pleasant and, overall, the value of money is very good.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

After a long day of traveling we were starving! Got there about 7 o'clock and We ordered two fillet mignon steak dinners,chicken strips and a hamburger for the kids .An hour and a half wait to get the food after ordering, the fillets were completely plain no taste whatsoever or seasoning . One kid thought the chicken strips are OK and the other one did not like the burger it was playing and no Taste as well. I have heard such great reviews and we were completely disappointed. Our last meal was at 5 o'clock in the morning and with the wait we had we were expecting a really delicious meal. Spent way too much money to have to salt and pepper the heck out of our steak just to make it taste decent. The waitress was super nice and helpful with directions to a couple places. Being so close to where we were staying we never went back. Such a waste of money unfortunately ☹️

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is my first time eating at the Grille. Ate here many years ago (I believe under a different name back then). THIS time was spectacular - memorable. Food selections are excellent. Service is top flight. Attentive but not intrusive. Food quality is right at the top. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a sure deal for a place to take your spouse or friends for a memorable evening on St. Thomas.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Can not go wrong. Good service good location. Friendly service, clean and fast.
Parking no problem easy to find.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We really enjoyed our meal at the Grille so much so we ate here two times for our week long vacation. Getting to the golf course is a bit of a drive but well worth it. I had a ribeye for both meals and the steak was great and cooked perfectly. The twice baked potato was really good as well. The garden salad was just your average salad no frills. My wife and daughter split the NY Strip and the first time it was great. The 2nd time the 1st strip they brought out was just a horrible piece of meat that should have never been served. It was ordered medium but came out on its own power it was so undercooked. Regardless of the temperature of the steak it was a bad piece of meat that should have never been served. I hate to say anything bad about the service but I had to eat my steak while my family's was being re-cooked and I hate to do that because they got to sit there and watch me eat. When that occurs I feel that either the server or manager should offer to take something off your bill or a free dessert neither of which were done. Our waitress however was very nice and made great sweet tea. Its funny because NO restaurant in St Thomas has sweet tea so she made it with simple syrup. We did have dessert the 1st trip and the crème Brule was really good. I would skip ordering any drink from the bar that would typically require a blender to make as the bar DOESNT HAVE A BLENDER?!?! I really cant give any bad marks on the experience overall as I said we went here twice but they should have stepped up the 2nd time and done more to make up for the bad steak IMO. I will eat here again on our next trip to St Thomas. Everything was included in the meal $$$ such as the sides and the bread with olive oil and seasonings for dipping was good. I believe they are closed on Monday's.