“Always good”

Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted “Best Steak on the Island” for seven consecutive years, The Grille features a choice of mouth-watering selections from grilled steak, fresh seafood, and pasta options to a “Not to be Missed!” dessert menu. The Grille offers outstanding daily specials, a full bar featuring an extensive wine list, and the choice of dining on a covered patio or in air-conditioned comfort, both overlooking the amazing mountain scenery. The Grille is known for exceptional service with amazing, affordable food for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Can not go wrong. Good service good location. Friendly service, clean and fast.
Parking no problem easy to find.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We really enjoyed our meal at the Grille so much so we ate here two times for our week long vacation. Getting to the golf course is a bit of a drive but well worth it. I had a ribeye for both meals and the steak was great and cooked perfectly. The twice baked potato was really good as well. The garden salad was just your average salad no frills. My wife and daughter split the NY Strip and the first time it was great. The 2nd time the 1st strip they brought out was just a horrible piece of meat that should have never been served. It was ordered medium but came out on its own power it was so undercooked. Regardless of the temperature of the steak it was a bad piece of meat that should have never been served. I hate to say anything bad about the service but I had to eat my steak while my family's was being re-cooked and I hate to do that because they got to sit there and watch me eat. When that occurs I feel that either the server or manager should offer to take something off your bill or a free dessert neither of which were done. Our waitress however was very nice and made great sweet tea. Its funny because NO restaurant in St Thomas has sweet tea so she made it with simple syrup. We did have dessert the 1st trip and the crème Brule was really good. I would skip ordering any drink from the bar that would typically require a blender to make as the bar DOESNT HAVE A BLENDER?!?! I really cant give any bad marks on the experience overall as I said we went here twice but they should have stepped up the 2nd time and done more to make up for the bad steak IMO. I will eat here again on our next trip to St Thomas. Everything was included in the meal $$$ such as the sides and the bread with olive oil and seasonings for dipping was good. I believe they are closed on Monday's.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This place is so good! I love the NY strip and twice baked potato!! My son absolutely loved the ribeye and so did my daughter because there was enough food for them to split it! The blue cheese and bacon sauce is also delicious. The restaurant itself is modern and comfortable! I love this place so much!

1  Thank karencat18
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Nowhere has our group had a meal where everyone was impressed so much by the food. First of all, they have the best ice tea I have had on the island. I think they actually brewed it, what a concept! Even though the glasses are small, our server kept all of our drinks topped off (Ask to sit at Erin's table, she's very attentive, no, I am in no way related to anyone on St. Thomas) One of us got the Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken. it was so tender and flavorful. If all chicken tasted this good, I would eat a lot more chicken. We tend to share bites so everyone can try out different items. Another plate we ordered was the Ribeye steak. It is very good and I order it all the time at home. It was probably about 95% as good as the Prime Ribeye I order at home. Our other order was the Fillet Mignon, which just about melted in my mouth, it was the best FM I have ever had. All meals include 2 sides from a choice of Grilled Asparagus, Julienne Vegetables, Steamed Broccoli, Tobacco Onions, Sauteed Spinach, French Fries, Mashed Potatoes,Baked Potato with Butter and Sour Cream, Twice-Baked Potato, Sweet Potato Mash, Seasoned Rice, or Manchego Risotto. For dessert, we got the Pots de Creme, which is excellent, and the Raspberry cupcake. The cupcake was dry, and we didn't eat it so they graciously took it off the check. I'm sure they have many more delicious desserts. The Grille has an indoor air conditioned section and a patio with ceiling fans and a cool breeze coming off the bay. We had dinner which ran about $40 each before tip (no tax) I looked at the lunch menu, most meals are less than $15.
I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Dennis K
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I just love everything about this place. We eat there every time we are on island which is a good bit. The atmosphere is great and the service is always wonderful. We have never gotten a bad meal there and the brunch is amazing. Chef Nancy Black does the brunch..don't miss that. Also, great place just for happy hour, sit on the patio and watch the sunset.

1  Thank Lilybell1101