“Best steak on the island!!”

The Grille at Mahogany Run
Ranked #71 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted “Best Steak on the Island” for seven consecutive years, The Grille features a choice of mouth-watering selections from grilled steak, fresh seafood, and pasta options to a “Not to be Missed!” dessert menu. The Grille offers outstanding daily specials, a full bar featuring an extensive wine list, and the choice of dining on a covered patio or in air-conditioned comfort, both overlooking the amazing mountain scenery. The Grille is known for exceptional service with amazing, affordable food for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

This place is so good! I love the NY strip and twice baked potato!! My son absolutely loved the ribeye and so did my daughter because there was enough food for them to split it! The blue cheese and bacon sauce is also delicious. The restaurant itself is modern and comfortable! I love this place so much!

1  Thank karencat18

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Nowhere has our group had a meal where everyone was impressed so much by the food. First of all, they have the best ice tea I have had on the island. I think they actually brewed it, what a concept! Even though the glasses are small, our server kept all of our drinks topped off (Ask to sit at Erin's table, she's very attentive, no, I am in no way related to anyone on St. Thomas) One of us got the Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken. it was so tender and flavorful. If all chicken tasted this good, I would eat a lot more chicken. We tend to share bites so everyone can try out different items. Another plate we ordered was the Ribeye steak. It is very good and I order it all the time at home. It was probably about 95% as good as the Prime Ribeye I order at home. Our other order was the Fillet Mignon, which just about melted in my mouth, it was the best FM I have ever had. All meals include 2 sides from a choice of Grilled Asparagus, Julienne Vegetables, Steamed Broccoli, Tobacco Onions, Sauteed Spinach, French Fries, Mashed Potatoes,Baked Potato with Butter and Sour Cream, Twice-Baked Potato, Sweet Potato Mash, Seasoned Rice, or Manchego Risotto. For dessert, we got the Pots de Creme, which is excellent, and the Raspberry cupcake. The cupcake was dry, and we didn't eat it so they graciously took it off the check. I'm sure they have many more delicious desserts. The Grille has an indoor air conditioned section and a patio with ceiling fans and a cool breeze coming off the bay. We had dinner which ran about $40 each before tip (no tax) I looked at the lunch menu, most meals are less than $15.
I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Dennis K
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I just love everything about this place. We eat there every time we are on island which is a good bit. The atmosphere is great and the service is always wonderful. We have never gotten a bad meal there and the brunch is amazing. Chef Nancy Black does the brunch..don't miss that. Also, great place just for happy hour, sit on the patio and watch the sunset.

1  Thank Lilybell1101
Reviewed 5 May 2017

A nice place with most of the usual things you might expect with a nice, public golf course. I had a good burger and some cocktails. We sat outside which was very comfortable

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The Mahogany Grille, at the clubhouse of the Mahogany Run Golf Course, is consistently good. You can dine inside or out. The servers are attentive, and the specials are always worth trying. We've dined here many times and never had a bad meal. Downsides? Pricey, and reservations are strongly recommended.

1  Thank StThomasGuy