“Great Lunch”

Ranked #20 of 283 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after walking around St Thomas on our cruise. Cute area. Owner is originally from Midwest US so we found that familiar while chatting with him. We are originally from MI. Food was great and free wifi! Conch fritters were great! Would definitely come back when in St thomas.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

First let me say that I am upset we did not find this spot until the day we were leaving as I would have been eating like a queen for a week. I had the chicken curry platter and it was absolutely out of this world. The food was delicious, authentic and fresh. Jen was absolutely wonderful, welcoming, very knowledgeable and perfectly entertaining. Do yourself a favor and go grab some great food, check out the cute decor and have some wonderfully friendly conversation. I will most definitely be back!!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Seriously great drinks and atmosphere, Love the glassware as well. Fantastic food and drinks in a sea of jewellery shops! Jen was very welcoming, we all felt at home straight away.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We took a lunch at Jen’s after recommendations from a vendor at local tourist market. We gave a try and were disappointed. I ordered a roti with curry chicken .It was huge and flavorful. My friends shared a chicken curry platter and also with a lot of flavor. We shared a rum cake . Very good but in my opinion it could have been soaked with some rum syrup for more flavor . Just my taste !!! If it’s the way it supposed to be don’t change anything!
The waitress was very nice and service was perfect.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We thought we were stopping in for a beer and some conch fritters but ended up having a full meal and a few beers! Jen is hilarious, as his Stacy I think her name is? The food is good, lots of good conversation with the staff and the locals who eat here. I think the prices were a bit high but I guess it's vacation and you should expect that right?