“Delicious food with a view”
Review of Havana Blue

Havana Blue
Ranked #26 of 277 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant combines the warm, rustic culture and robust flavors of Latin America with the exotic spices and tangy sauces of the Pacific Rim. We also provide our guests with unmatched, ocean front views of tropical sunsets and enchanting cruise ships embarking out to the Caribbean Sea. Brace your senses as you prepare to indulge in aromas and flavors like never before. We have over 100 hand-selected premium and reserve wines.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We went to this restaurant to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is really cool. I did notice that most of the dishes are a bit on the spicy side so if you don't love spice you might not love this place but I enjoyed it. The drinks were really interesting too. The restaurant is right on the beach but on the 2nd floor of a building so really nice beach breezy feel.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,493)

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We visited St Thomas in October 2016. Our first night we went to Havana Blue and it was fantastic.

Our server seem to bend over backwards to accommodate what we needed and we were able to get a seat with a view. The food was amazing and the libations were wonderful.

It was expensive but I felt it was worth it.

We went back a few nights later and they were little busier and we had a different server and there was confusion.

It was very different from the first night we were there and the only difference to us was that it was a little busier.

I also didn't feel like I got the same service as I had the first night so the Experience wasn't as good.

Still I would recommend this place because it was a nice area on the water and I believe that they were trying.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Lovely location, overlooking the bay, tropical environment. Located next to the Marriott, walk or shuttle to the restaurant. Menu is written as though this is a 5 star facility, unfortunately, the food does not measure up. Overpriced, and underwhelming food. Would NOT go back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Like the hotel, this restaurant needs to be modernized. Perhaps actual tables on the beach. Drinks were great and moderately prices but I cannot say the same for the food. Why am I paying for a $20 appetizer staring at dirty white walls or holes in wall? For an oceanfront restaurant, you can't even see the water of your sitting down.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I come to the island once a year for several years and this restaurant has good food and drink and a great ambiance.