“Summer dining”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Three visits in a week!!! Fabulous. Kids loved it. Kept wanting to go back for more. Cesar salad made at tableware. Ordered everytime!!!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Loved this hidden gem in downtown St. Thomas! It was absolutely gorgeous inside! Great selection of food and impeccably prepared! Loved all who worked there, from the door greeter to the wait staff, they were super friendly and accommodating! Our family of four thoroughly enjoyed our meals, and despite being full, splurged on dessert, which was outstanding! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for his birthday. We were bored of most other area restaurants and decided to give this place a try. It blew us away! The ambiance and the decor is intimate and beautiful as you enter. The wine list is expansive, and so is the" something for everyone who loves Italian food "menu. We started with the beef capaccio and escargot. Stellar and to die for! Next, I had the Roasted Salmon with dijon sauce on the side. I'm still salivating over that. Husband's Veal Piccatta was one of the most flavorful ever tasted. Everything was pure perfection, including LOLA, our darling server who never missed a beat if we needed anything ! And her help with menu recommendations and full knowledge of the dishes was quite helpful. Her enthusiasm added to our experience. LOLA ended our memorable evening by gathering the staff to come by our table and sing Happy birthday to my husband with a candle in, of course, one of the best cannolis we've ever had. We're both fussy NY Italian transplants that have lived here many years. Boy, have we been missing out! Go find LOLA and begin a fabulous dining experience. What a hidden gem!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My husband and I initially went here for desert. The banana foster was prepared table side and was absolutely amazing. We were so impressed with the food, staff and décor, that we went back the next day for dinner. Both of our entrees were perfect and great portion size. We can't wait to go back to St. Thomas and dine here again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My teenage daughter wanted Italian food for her Bday dinner so we went here. It's kind of hard to find, buried in town by the shops but it didn't disappoint. Service was excellent and the food was too. Fairly expansive European wine list. There aren't many tables so call for a reservation. We will come back here.