“Lobster”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had Caribbean Lobster on a Wednesday night. Was slightly over cooked, but it was very delicious. The place has a fun drink menu also.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,086)

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Our driver recommended a stop at Duffy's for good food without a tourist vibe, so we stopped in for a late lunch.

We sat at the bar so as to be friendly, and ordered a virgin pina colada (best of my cruise), a burger for the hubs and a teriyaki chicken sandwich for me.

It's an open-air place, with a resident free roaming chicken, apparently, which was slightly weird since I was eating one of his kind but if he didn't mind, I didn't mind him being around. :)

The food was great, the conversation with the bar keep was great, and the extra-special dolphin straw in my drink was the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Eclectic/Fun/Cheap
One of those gotta stop at places. Great drink prices. Unique location (a parking lot in Redhook). And, some neat T-shirts too. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

jess took care of us at the bar for an early dinner. The food was good and the prices were reasonable. She made awesome drinks.

1  Thank bpgalbreath
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Duffy's is always a good time, day or night. I'm pretty sure I have at least one of each souvenir mug, and they were all AMAZING drinks! Their appetizers are great too! and if you're really lucky, someone will order a Shark Tank so you can enjoy the fun, unless you are thirsty/brave enough to order it yourself!