“Fantastic place for dinner”
Review of Room With a View

Room With a View
Ranked #6 of 271 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 1995.
Reviewed 23 September 2017

A wonderful place for a great dinner and fantastic views. I hope the most Hurricane Irma did not harm this gem.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Had a wonderful meal with friends and enjoyed the view. Friendly staff and wonderful food. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was by far the best food that we had on the island. I am really sorry that we ate here on our last night. As we were here with me more times. The service was impeccable. Tom was fantastic. I had the beef stroganoff and my husband had the lobster and filet. Tom our waiter was excellent.I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank sherry r
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a very nice meal with family. Food was very good and staff friendly. The views were spectacular and so was the drive up the mountain! We arrived too late to see Blackbeard's Castle, but did enjoy viewing the grounds. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Spectacular view, accompanied by exquisite food and service.

I ate here about 3 times and loved it everytime.

I am a fish eater so I only had the fish dishes but when I visited with colleagues they too loved what they chose.

And don't forget to ask for their signature Mimosa...