“Nice Basic Salon with Spa Services”
Review of Hideaway Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hideaway Spa
Reviewed 25 November 2011

The spa itself was average: like going to a nice salon, no exceptional relaxation area that big spas have, no hot tub, no steam room, no sauna, no fluffy white robes and slippers. I was staying at the Buccaneer and wanted to use my Visit St. Croix coupons. I was told I could use the "Retail coupons" at the spa before I booked my massage, but when I arrived, I was informed I could only use "Activity Coupons" although there was nothing on the Retail coupon saying they could not be used for services. I proceeded to have a massage and it was well worth it. Celena was an experienced massage therapist and was as good as going to the therapist I see regularly; this was not a fluffy resort massage, it was therapeutic.

1  Thank RoInCo