Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$220
  • Pool
Hotel Caravelle on St. Croix(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$186
Holger Danske Hotel(Christiansted)
US$146
The Buccaneer St Croix(Christiansted)
US$383
US$338
Priceline
US$1,500
US$1,263
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthin wallshistoric hotelmanager michaelst croixboardwalk areacentral locationi highly recommend this hotelrecommend staying heremodern amenitieschecking inrelaxing staysugar millcaribbean seaevery morningislandstrandhurricane
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This is an elegant, quaint hotel in a great location. Right near the boardwalk area -- steps away from island restaurants, shops, and the water. The management is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Club_Comanche1, Guest Relations Manager at Club Comanche, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

I am so pleased to know that you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Club Comanche Hotel St. Croix. We love hearing that our valued staff provided personalized attention making your trip a memorable experience. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The site is beautiful and the atmosphere was welcoming and relaxing. I have some difficulty in walking and the staff went out of their way to help us find restaurants and activities that would accommodate me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

I am delighted to read that your stay with us was such an enjoyable one with so many positive things mentioned about the hotel & team in general. On behalf of all of us at Club Comanche Hotel St. Croix, I'd like to thank you for your great feedback. We are glad we made your stay a memorable one!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Club Comanche's location and setting is fantastic. A relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, my room was about 20 feet from the boardwalk fronting the Caribbean Sea. The beautiful views and the light casting everywhere was lovely during sunrise, sunset, and throughout the day. I’m the type of traveler who loves staying places with historical architecture and Club Comanche has many original features and character. The wrought iron gates at the pool entrances, the porches and deck banisters, and the palms lounge deck with the old sugar mill were some of my favorites. So many unexpected features and creative niches! Entertainment too. The entire establishment is a charming small village in itself and I didn’t expect such a variety of things to enjoy on the days relaxing at the hotel when I wasn’t out on adventures. They also recommended the best providers for outdoor activities…..my favorite was riding horses in the ocean with Equus’ horseback rides. 40 Strand Eatery’s menu is imaginative, the first time I had build your own Mac N Cheese. It was delicious and perfect recommendation from the server.
The staff are committed to exceptional guest services and hospitality, and probably the best I’ve ever experienced. Everyone who works there were endearing, gracious, and accommodating in every way with positive attitudes and a shear joy to be around. They’re also very knowledgeable about the island, culture, history, and found all the resources I needed during my stay. They introduced me to unique local residents, where at the end of my vacation I felt like I was leaving a second home and saying goodbye to close friends. It was a privilege to stay there and I'm looking forward to returning!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank BostonIM

Hello Boston IM,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Club Comanche Hotel. St Croix. We hope that we have the opportunity to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

If you don't like roosters waking you every morning don't stay here. It appears that this inn, like others, is in the process of recovery after the hurricane but it also has the look of benign neglect and needs work. Our room had bedrooms upstairs and a spiral staicase for access which may not work for everyone. It is nice to be within walking distance of restaurants and activities and staff was helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Deb T,

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We had a lovely, relaxing stay at Club Comanche!! This was our second stay. We were in a suite looking over the boardwalk and beautiful Christiansted Harbor. The hotel is brilliantly convenient to all the shopping, restaurants and nightlife in Christiansted. The Manager Michael is great and so is most of the staff. The room was very clean and airy. I'm already booking my third stay for this spring.

Stayed: February 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to serve you during your stay with us on St. Croix and are grateful for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our gorgeous property, our excellent staff and prime location in the heart of Christiansted's dining and entertainment area. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!