Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$269
Hotels.comUS$269
eDreamsUS$245
FindHotelUS$269
Orbitz.comUS$269
TravelocityUS$269
All reviews walking distance front desk first floor pool area dukes lounge turley boardwalk laundry fort croix housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

The stay at Company House was very pleasant, which started with the check-in and the professional manner that the staff greeted and completed the reservation. The rooms and all other areas of the hotel were very clean and the location is great, as it is in the middle of the town.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StCroixSara, Public Relations Manager at Company House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

We're so glad that you had a pleasant stay with us at Company House Hotel and that our staff was able to make the stay even more enjoyable. We hope you visit us again!

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Good location. Nice room. Then. Lance tells they don’t valet cars. Well his employee took my car. My luggage sat on the front entrance for 10 minutes. My jacket wa
s stolen I wake up the next morning, no car or keys. Yet they don’t valet.
I proceed to go to room 303 and no luggage.
I walk down to the lobby and ask that my luggage be brought up. She is irreverent and says she will call someone. I ask how long. 20 minutes was her answer.
As I have a back problem I can’t carry luggage. I was told “no problem”.
The attendant says to me “what do you want me to do?” I said bring my luggage to my room.
She was not happy. Dragged my luggage up an was very unprofessional. Broke two items in my suitcase. The next moments gets better. She is sitting and drinking at the bar with her friend. Obviously illegal. Irrespective. Do Not Wasre Your Time at this place. All they want is to build a Casino in STX. And as long as I’ll be here. It will not happen.

Room tip: Beware of Lance and Caravelle.
1  Thank chappaquatraveler1
StCroixSara, Public Relations Manager at Company House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

We're sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at our hotel. Our team prides itself on always making sure our guests have a stellar experience. So much so that we will even park your car for you when you leave it in the street blocking traffic, even though we don't offer valet services. While our bellman was parking your car and our front desk agent was checking in other guests and answering phone calls, we are sorry that were were unable to get your bags upstairs in as timely fashion as you expected. On another occasion, you had another member of our team in tears with your derogatory tone and demeanor when issuing "demands." You also forgot to mention in your review, that we went out of our way to move you to a luxury resort at our expense. We hope they were able to accommodate you and handle your demands better than us.

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

My husband and I decided at the last minute to add an extra night onto our stay in St. Croix and we were lucky enough to have a nice room open for us at the Company House Hotel. The location was really convenient and an easy walk to the boardwalk and plenty of bars and restaurants. The room itself had a historic feel but seemed newly renovated and nice and felt very clean and secure. The pool area was really unique and lovely, we loved the private courtyard area. Best of all the staff was extremely gracious and accommodating and helped us figure out where to eat and made sure we had everything we needed. Perfect place to stay in Christiansted!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StCroixSara, Public Relations Manager at Company House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

We're so glad you were able to extend your St. Croix adventure and spend a night in Christiansted with us! Thank you for your glowing review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Was on St. Croix for a week on business and stayed here. This is a great little hotel. Beautifully remodeled. Bed was really comfortable. I didn't have time to swim in the salt water pool, but it was beautiful. No restaurant, but who need one when you are in the midst of St.Croix's Christensted foodie district? The boardwald, fort, and lots of restaurants are easily walkable. The building has lots of steps so if you are challenged by stairs, be sure to request a room on the first floor. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
StCroixSara, Public Relations Manager at Company House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. You'll have to come back for a pleasure visit next time :)

Reviewed 7 February 2020

Very nice, quiet hotel. Recently renovated and in good condition. Room and common areas were clean. Tastefully decorated. Walking distance to a number of restaurants. Pleasant, friendly staff who were very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! We're so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one.