Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$184
  • Pool
Club Comanche(Christiansted)
US$225
US$171
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Hotel Caravelle on St. Croix(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$178
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,529 results
All reviewsmermaid beachgolf coursegrotto poolgreat houseocean frontbuck islandkids campjogging trailst croixmain buildingoceanfront roomconcierge desktennis courtsrum punchsugar millbeautiful resortevery morning
Reviewed 17 June 2018

My niece and I traveled to St. Croix the last week in May staying at the Buccaneer. The resort was so relaxing and whatever we wanted, no problem, they took care of it immediately. Everywhere you turned you were greeted with the beautiful views of the ocean - it was mesmerizing with the deep blues and aqua - the beach was so relaxing with the waves coming in. I took several videos so I never forget the beauty and sound. The staff at the Buccaneer were top notch, polite, friendly and always smiling - happy to be there - but then who wouldn't in a place like that! Rooms all have views and our's was off our balcony with the ocean and we could see as far as Christensted and watch the ships coming and going. The food was outstanding with specials every night - I had sea bass two nights in a row but prepared differently each night - so delicious. I would not hesitate to return and stay longer.

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong whatever you choose.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank barbjanis2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere at the Buccaneer will not disappoint any traveler. The staff is attentive to your every need making sure you are treated to a stress free stay. You can relax at the beach or the pool. The beach cove is serene and quiet. The ocean is very calm and complimentary snorkel equipment lets you explore the cove. The dining options are excellent with the breakfast buffet the best on the island. The golf course is great and also serves as a place to get your daily walk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank John M
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Enjoyed a very nice 4 nights here recently. I cannot wait to come back and this time i'll bring the family. The room was very spacious. It was always very well kept with daily turn down service. Always remember the "welcome rum punch" drink you can get anytime you want!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James G
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Our check in experience wasn’t the best...we arrived during a “busy” period (3 other guests also checking in)...they received welcome drinks and we did not. We were told we were given “upgrades”; however this consisted of villa style rooms with 2 queen beds and smelling of chlorine. As this was the last few days my husband and I will have together before I move overseas, we really wanted a king bed and awesome view. We ended up with the originally booked room type (guest house, king bed, ocean view) and couldn’t have been happier. And this is just where the redemption began...the apology card accompanied by the bottle of wine was gratefully received. The food, staff and beautiful beaches (both Grotto and Mermaid) were also delightful. And once we finally resigned ourselves to accepting that things happen at “island time” pace, we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay. St Croix is unique, and once you embrace the uniqueness, nothing else really matters!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Danielle m
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I can't believe I waited 12 years to return. I planned a last minute trip to escape NYC's rainy May and found a decent price for a flight to St. Croix, which meant I had to return to the Buccaneer. On my way to the property I saw a few lingering effects of last year's hurricanes and I began to wonder how the Buccaneer fared. Once I arrived, I saw not once sign of any damage, my compliments to the staff of the Buccaneer, the hotel and its grounds looked amazing and I saw many improvements, upgrades and renovations. On this trip I was in the Buck Island Suite, very large and extremely comfortable and private. I enjoyed the suite and surrounding area so much I did not leave the property once for my four night stay. Breakfast is included and as before, I could find no fault in either service or the items offered. The Mermaid Cafe was perfect for lunch and I had room service for dinner for three of my four nights. The menu had just changed and each dish I had was superb. Unfortunately, the Grotto, which was open on my last trip was closed, I really missed this little place, as it had a great selection for lunch at the small pool. I believe they were in the final stages of opening another restaurant on that side of the property but I do hope the Grotto returns. The Buccaneer was the perfect resort for my quick, last minute stay and I hope to be back soon because I left feeling so well rested.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo