We just returned from an amazing 5 night stay at Seven Stars this week, our first visit to T&C. Overall the resort is beautiful, the rooms are luxurious, views are spectacular.
The good...well-appointed rooms, great views of the bay and sunset, ask for a higher floor. The pool was excellent, perfect temperature and a few steps away from the beach. We highly recommend the sunset cruise offered by Seven Stars. We enjoyed the second cruise ever offered and it was WELL worth it. Captain Steve and Roberta were fantastic, very fun cruise around the bay and seeing the amazing sunset, enjoying cocktails and a snack. They only take a few people, so sign up early! The Wednesday night lobster and fish night at the Deck is a must. The Sand Dollar had a great lunch selection.
The bad...THE SERVICE!!!! We were floored by what we first thought was a fluke, but learned that even saying "hello" was as struggle for many on staff. A few staff members were the exception, Rico, James, Samuel were friendly and welcoming each day. For the rest...we almost felt like we were "bothering" wait staff, front desk and even the concierge (when they remembered to call us back). This is the biggest turn off for us, our only reason to question whether or not we would come back. Along the same lines if you go to the continental breakfast, although it is included you still get a $0 check to sign in order to give a tip for coffee/OJ being brought to your table. Again, with staff that seem grumpy to see you... Management if you are ready this, STOP the $0 check in the morning, or have your staff actually be happy and cordial to your guests. Also be prepared for the "service charge" this resort adds to your checks for everything. Go somewhere else to eat if you want to avoid getting this "mandatory" tipping policy forced upon you. Another suggestion to management, stop the additional service charge and have your staff work for their tip. This would encourage a higher level of service from your staff and would entice guests to eat and drink at the resort more often.
We will definitely return to T&C, very family friendly. We will look closely at other resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales