“Loved my burger! ”

Ranked #43 of 163 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$10 - US$54
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Al's Island Grill is now open in Salt Mills Plaza. The restaurant made its grand opening in November, and offers a delicious variety of burgers and other entrees. The decor is that of a 50's diner, and will bring you down a trip through memory lane with its checkerboard design and red accents. Though the restaurant is the "new kid on the block," owner Doug Camozzi is not new to the restauranteur business. He is also the owner and manager of The Green Bean Cafe in Turtle Cove. Doug opened Big Al's Island Grill in honor of his father, a seasoned restauranteur himself, running successful businesses in San Francisco. On the Menu Big Al's offers quite a unique selection of burgers including their New Mexican Burger, the Sicilian Burger and the Smashed Onion. Fries are offered in shoestring, krinkle or waffle cut. Burgers are not the only meals you will find at Big Al's. Don't miss out on their wraps and salads, grilled chicken, fish or steak options. Gluten-free and vegetarian choices are available too. If you think you can take on a challenge, try the Slider Challenge at Big Al's. If you can finish the meal within 30 minutes, you get a free t-shirt. Be sure to stop by and visit Big Al's Island Grill if in the Grace Bay area.
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

I had the Pretzel burger. It's all about the bun, very soft and pairs well with everything else in burger. I also had a Mango/Strawberry smoothie with it. Loved it.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Big Al's a 50's type burger joint that seems to have a bit of an identity problem. The menu does feature burgers, but strays kinda far with pastas and other dishes. The burgers are good, but they screwed up our order and we were only 2 people on a quiet night.
The second mistake was the waitress who picked up my plate and then asked me if I was done..I am now.
The place could use a bit of restaurant help, but serves an ok burger

1  Thank bargainhuntah
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Tasty burger - definitely well above average, and better than I honestly expected in an island setting. Little iin the way of agriculture on T&C, so almost everything has to be imported. Wonderful, professional service from Phillippe. Enjoyed the snapper, lobster quesadilla, and cocktails. No view to speak of, but a fun, 80's music diner vibe.
sesetting.settWhWonderful Litgrgrows on Almost n

Reviewed 25 September 2015

We were tired and staying at the sands. The front desk suggested Big Al's for take out. Well, "Magic Mike" offered to deliver to our room including cocktails. The lobster pasta was great, the burgers were awsome and the sliders were the best I have eaten. We dropped in to say Hi and he remembered our names. Our next trip Big AL's id a must stop.,

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Big Al's is a basic diner that had a chalkboard with more than burgers. The menu beyond the burgers confused us--were we in a fine dining establishment, or at an old school California surf themed burger/shake joint? Either way, we wanted to take a break from fine dining one night so Big Al's was close to walk to and reasonably priced. Beware-the menu is a la carte--fries do not come with the burgers--so, your $12-14 burger and $3.50 fries add up! The patties are highly seasoned, but cooked nicely. The cheese was a cheddar sauce--not a slice. On my next return to Grace Bay when I am craving a burger between my seafood, I will look elsewhere.