“Lobster, pasta, wine, garlic bread, affogato - bliss !”
Review of Lupo Restaurant

Lupo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lupo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 167 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: True Italian comfort food. Fresh homemade pastas, imported cured meats and cheeses, antipasti, artisan pizzas and more... All served in a warm and casual atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating, within walking distance from many of the resorts.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great little place in the center of Grace Bay. Make reservations ! As soon as I saw Pappardelle Lobster Fra Diavolo on the menu online, I knew where I'd be dining that evening. Nice glass of wine and garlic bread as a side. Finished the night with their Affogato. Wonderful service from the entire crew.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I ate dinner here last night. The food was amazing! The service was fantastic and the staff was so friendly. I have the mahi and egg plant and it was fantastic. My husband had the lasagna topped with Bolognese sauce and it was fantastic as well. Make sure you make this part of your dining experience while in Provo.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018

We were recommended to this restaurant by a Grace Bay regular who owns a unit at our resort. We walked over at 6:30PM and were the only folks in the place. We had Lobster pasta and tagalatelle and a beer for less than $60. Very good food and great service!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Did not get a chance to have dinner here but stopped for predinner cocktails a couple of nights, great little place, super friendly people, made a great espresso martini for me. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

My husband and I have been twice so far on this trip and were relatively unimpressed both times. We went several times a few years ago and remembered it being better. The pasta was very average - relatively bland and not quite al dente. The polenta fries - bland as well. The service was also just average. The first time we went, they asked us if we had a reservation. We were 2 people and there was only 1 other couple at the restaurant. We looked at each other and thought, ‘what?’ All of the wait staff had a very aloof demeanor. Not mean or rude, but by no means friendly. For the price and considering the limited reception, I would recommend to skip it.

Date of visit: August 2018