“Great espresso martini”
Review of Lupo Restaurant

Lupo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lupo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 167 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: True Italian comfort food. Fresh homemade pastas, imported cured meats and cheeses, antipasti, artisan pizzas and more... All served in a warm and casual atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating, within walking distance from many of the resorts.
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Did not get a chance to have dinner here but stopped for predinner cocktails a couple of nights, great little place, super friendly people, made a great espresso martini for me. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My husband and I have been twice so far on this trip and were relatively unimpressed both times. We went several times a few years ago and remembered it being better. The pasta was very average - relatively bland and not quite al dente. The polenta fries - bland as well. The service was also just average. The first time we went, they asked us if we had a reservation. We were 2 people and there was only 1 other couple at the restaurant. We looked at each other and thought, ‘what?’ All of the wait staff had a very aloof demeanor. Not mean or rude, but by no means friendly. For the price and considering the limited reception, I would recommend to skip it.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

My husband and I ate here for dinner on 8/25/18, a very slow season on the island. There were a total of 3 tables when we arrived. I ordered the pasta with seafood as my entree. My husband wanted a typical/classic Roman dish on the menu called Cacio e Pepe. It was one of the few dishes that did not have fish of which he is allergic. However, unlike in Italy, it was made in water with truffle oil which he also could not eat. We asked the waitress if the chef would make the pasta in plain water and without asking him, she said he would not. This was after appetizers and so I said we would just take the check. She decided to ask the chef who consented to boiling water. When the plates arrived, they were dropped by a person, not our server, who was visibly disgusted with us. We had to get our our own crushed pepper from the serving stand. We were not asked if our meal was ok. At about 2am, my food poisoning kicked in. We were on a plane the next day back to the US. My doctor said that most likely, hands were not washed after using the restroom. I am still awaiting lab results for other pathogens/parasites. This was the worst pain I've ever had.

1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This restaurant has been one of our favorites for years! We had a wonderful pizza to share and salads this visit. You cannot go wrong here.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Lupus is a very nice Italian restaurant the pizza it’s great spaghetti with olive oil and garlic is excellent they also have a good wine list