“Lobster rigatoni was wonderful”
Review of Lupo Restaurant

Lupo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lupo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 161 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: True Italian comfort food. Fresh homemade pastas, imported cured meats and cheeses, antipasti, artisan pizzas and more... All served in a warm and casual atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating, within walking distance from many of the resorts.
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Had dinner one night at this sidewalk Italian restaurant. Service was fine (they were very busy) and wine excellent but the lobster rigatoni stole the show.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

my wife and i were here in oct and had a nice meal so we decided to come back with family and it was just as good. I had the seafood pasta which was excellent they even had gluten free pasta , Meatballs were excellent as well . nice choice of wine and prices were reasonable , service was great nice friendly atmosphere .

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We were a little short on water for the most part but we got some in the end. Otherwise the food was great and the servers were very nice. Food was very good. Really good arsphespherge.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Delicious food, great wine, and the service was fantastic. Our server was prompt and friendly and the owner made rounds to make sure everyone was satisfied. The grilled octopus appetizer was great!

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Now.... I'm probably the pickiest eater in the world. I mean, not to brag but I am from SF-- one of the food capitals of the world. :) Plus, I'm OCD about everything food.

With that intro I have to say that Lupo's was great. Topped coco bistro and was all around lovely. Service and all.
Pizza was ok but I would recommend the spicy marinara sauce. I'm originally from NJ and grew up on red sauce --- I have to say lupo's sauce was damn good

We will be back this time and many trips to come.