“Best Fried Snapper at the Fish Fry!”
Review of Miss Moonies - CLOSED

Miss Moonies
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I had planned on going to Miss Moonies during my last trip to Provo, so I was excited to see them set up at the Thursday Night Fish Fry. I had fish from multiple booths, but they had the best. I ate it so fast, I forgot to take a picture. LOL. I got shrimp fried rice with mine. TASTY! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Anne J

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We experience Miss Moonies great food at the restaurant and the Fish Fry. Excellent fried snapper with rice and peas. The gully wash drink was just what the doctor ordered. A potent and tasty mixture of coconut water, gin, coconut meat, condensed milk, etc. A must have drink!! The service was superb with very friendly and accommodating staff. Highly recommend stopping by their booth at the fish fry or the restaurant on Leeward Highway near Grace Bay.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

They where at the the Thursday fish fry we did not eat there food but we sure did drink there Rum punch and was it good and strong we went back 3 times they have the best punch out of all the venders at the fish fry can not comment on the food

Reviewed 9 April 2014

If you need a quick meal to take with you and still have local cuisine, stop by here! The snapper fingers are awesome, as well as the jerk chicken!

1  Thank orangesawa
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is the booth we really like at the fish fry thursday good lobster and drinks very nice friendly staff

2  Thank Susan K