“Fish and Chips to die for...”

The Deck at Seven Stars Resort
Ranked #23 of 161 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy island-inspired light fare, sundowners, mojitos and local brews overlooking Grace Bay
Reviewed 27 January 2015

The Caesar salad is excellent, the fish wraps are very tasty... but the Fish and Chips is ethereal! The servers make the dining experience on this pretty, palm-shaded deck completely enjoyable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed 26 January 2015

My wife and I ate here in mid January. The food and service was very good. The place was quite and the views were some of the best! Even if you don't eat here, it worth it to stop in and have a drink and take it all in.

Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

This was our first dinner out in Provo and going into our trip we knew that eating out was pricey. I have no problem spending lots of money on food as long as it's worth it.
We did know that this place was more casual dining so didn't expect 5 star meals but we were still disappointed when we left.
We had the cracked conch which was mediocre in comparison to other versions of the same dish and the tuna tartare was also lacking in flavour. We had sweet potato fries on the side which were served cold. My wife's caesar salad was the lone dish that was good and our sever Maurice was really nice.
I do hope it's just what we ordered as the location was beautiful and the service was good but for a meal over $100 I expected a bit more. Also careful as they include 15% service on top of the 12% tax in your bill but no one said anything. I ended up tipping a bit more on that as Maurice was great but just be aware if you're in a rush and don't look at the bill hard.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

We waited for 35 minutes and nobody came to wait in us. It was weird. We have had at least decent experiences over the past several years, but this was really bad. Not sure I will give them another chance, which is a shame. The service has fallen dramatically.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

They have great drinks and yummy food. I got the seared tuna on mixed green salad and my husband got a small steak. We both got rum and coconut water served in a real coconut. It was amazing!
It's a little pricey but worth it for one day! The deck offers a beautiful view!