We stayed in unit 722 in Ocean Club West two weeks ago. We have been to Provo 3 times now and have always rented one bedrom units. So I was a little shy of renting this unit but Lorraine the owner was so flexible with our arrival and departure dates that we thought we should give it a try. WELL, I could not have been more pleasantly surprised. This is a LARGE studio unit , loads of working space in a good size kitchen. Appliances (washer dryer dishwasher) that run more quietly than my own at home. Full size fridge and stove.
FRIENDLY resort staff. Friendly fellow guests. I could go on and on. Lovely, meticulouls grounds, pool and beach. Well maintained tennis courts and gym. And although it was a private rental the front desk staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. AND NO, I AM NOT THE OWNER, though I wish I was!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, West Indies and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Club West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club West Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel West
- Ocean Club West Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club West Turks And Caicos/Providenciales