Review Highlights
Nice Spa in the Villa Renaissance

Nice spa, but nothing to knock your socks off. Very pleasant staff. I don't think the prices are... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
BigJimAtlanta_GA
Atlanta, GA
OMG Paradise

i had in house service at the villa we are renting 3 times. The experience was wonderful! Leonela... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2017

from US$90.00
from US$115.00
from US$250.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2017

My wife and I got a 60 minute deep tissue massage. She said hers was very good and mine was average. Did not spend much time on my back at all and pressure was medium. I could have said something so I don't point all the blame. The disappointing thing is this spa is a few hundred square feet. They have a few small rooms and that is it. No pool, hot tub, steam room, etc that you would typically get to use when you get a massage. I thought the price was fair as that is what we pay when we go to large spas in Vegas or other resorts but the fact that you get your massage and that is it was disappointing. Overall pretty good massage but would not go back.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I had two 90 minute deep tissue treatments. Both were amazing and well worth the NY price tag. The spa is clean, silent and smells great.

1  Thank ctredwingtravels
Reviewed 3 January 2017

My husband and I are SPA fans whenever we travel. The Signature Massage is really a great way to rejuvenate tired aching muscles. We went for the 90 minute experience which included warm oils and warm pads that helped loosen all the knots . We loved it so much we are going to have the experience again later in the week, and take advantage of the staff coming to our suite to do the treatment on the balcony of our hotel at the Villa Renaissance. That will be another review!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I always make time to visit the spa while in TCI since my husband likes to scuba dive. I book a 2 hour spa special which includes a one hour massage and I leave the spa feeling refreshed and relaxed. I have never been disappointed with my visits here and look forward to returning next year.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit to Teona Spa. The last visit I had a pedicure and it was very nice and relaxing. It is not a typical pedicure chair w the soaking tub attached. It is a small plastic basin with fresh flowers and soap.
The cost is $55 for a traditional pedicure plus government tax.
I also visited their other spa located across the way from the Regent Grand. It's larger than the pedicure/manicure set up inside the Regent Grand.
I had a massage and it was very nice and everyone was so polite and professional.
The only downside was I heard people working outside;(
Not very relaxing.
I wish it was in a better location and a little quieter;)