“Best Signature Massage Experience”
Review of Teona Spa

Teona Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're located in the Grace Bay section of Providenciales right next to the Villa Renaissance Resort. Come see us for an unforgettable experience that will transcend all your senses! Here is a small glimpse of what awaits you in our spa: Massages from all over the world Spa rituals Body Wraps & Scrubs Detoxifying Treatments Slimming Therapy Facials, Advanced & Rejuvenating Hair Removal Ultimate Manicure & Pedicure Professional Make Up And much more! Many of our services can be performed right in your hotel room for an additional charge and we also offer packages for special events and weddings.
Reviewed 3 January 2017

My husband and I are SPA fans whenever we travel. The Signature Massage is really a great way to rejuvenate tired aching muscles. We went for the 90 minute experience which included warm oils and warm pads that helped loosen all the knots . We loved it so much we are going to have the experience again later in the week, and take advantage of the staff coming to our suite to do the treatment on the balcony of our hotel at the Villa Renaissance. That will be another review!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I always make time to visit the spa while in TCI since my husband likes to scuba dive. I book a 2 hour spa special which includes a one hour massage and I leave the spa feeling refreshed and relaxed. I have never been disappointed with my visits here and look forward to returning next year.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit to Teona Spa. The last visit I had a pedicure and it was very nice and relaxing. It is not a typical pedicure chair w the soaking tub attached. It is a small plastic basin with fresh flowers and soap.
The cost is $55 for a traditional pedicure plus government tax.
I also visited their other spa located across the way from the Regent Grand. It's larger than the pedicure/manicure set up inside the Regent Grand.
I had a massage and it was very nice and everyone was so polite and professional.
The only downside was I heard people working outside;(
Not very relaxing.
I wish it was in a better location and a little quieter;)

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Was staying in Villa Renaissance, they had a welcome package in our room , so of course I decided to treat myself and have a mani pedi.The staff were very attentive, the place was cozy & spotless.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Our villa had a flyer for Teona Spa in our welcome package and since it was so close we decided to try a service. My daughter and I had a back, neck, and head massage that totally de-stressed us during the thirty minute session. The place is very small and I suggest coming right before your appointment time, but the staff was wonderful and are very good at their jobs! As we were checking out the manager asked us if we had the vouchers from our villa. When we said no she took off the $20. Also, she let us know about a special for combination packages which was truly a good deal as we both wanted facials too. Two days later we were back for our second services and the experience was just as relaxing and well done.