“Delicious”

Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We shared the spring rolls and the combo with the californias rolls, the dynamite rolls and the spicy tuna rolls. SO GOOD. This is now one of my favorite places to eat and it was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Came to providenciales for a couple days, and decided to eat at Yoshis for my sisters birthday. The food was great and so was the service. Dasben was our waitor and he was amazing. He made sure everything was perfect and went smoothly throughout the evening. Service was quick and we were in an out in no time which is quiet amazing for somewhere in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Yoshis with friends. We ate outside which is essentially a few tables on the sidewalk next to the main road but they tried to make it nice with umbrella and lights on the tables. The vibe is what feels modern (iPad menus) but of course it's a beach town so there is a little bit of a disconnect.

Service was good. One person worked the outside tables and she was accommodating/honest in her feedback when I ordered a cocktail on the menu, responding that it was "not good" and not to order it.

Wouldn't be on my short list if I only had a few nights in Provo bc I personally prefer beach ambiance but our crowd loves sushi and "had to have an actual sushi boat" (pictured) so it worked for us!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The sushi was great, especially the spicy tuna with cilantro (who knew cilantro would be good in sushi?) and the Rock N Roll. We also good the gyoza dumplings and seaweed salad and they were good as well. Our waitress was not very friendly (even by Provo standards) and didn't really check on us after delivering our meal. The waitress all wear short Japanese style robes, so it almost comes off as a mix between a nice sushi place and Hooters. Prices were on par for everything else in Provo. I would go again for the sushi, and it has a nice outdoor patio.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We found Yoshi's on our last trip to Providenciales and have gone back every trip. We do the lunch specials to keep costs down and I think you get a nice amount of good food and staff is always nice. I tried the new curry conch special this time and it was very good and spicy. 5 for 5 on getting a good meal there and for the amount of food we got we were able to eat leftovers for dinner!