“Slow Service, Great Sushi”

Yoshis Sushi Bar and Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Do not be in a hurry when you dine for lunch at Yoshi's. The food is fresh and delicious but the service is amongst the slowest on the island for no apparent reason, meaning the restaurant was not busy when we were there and we still waited over 30 minutes for our appetizers and entrees. If you order the garden salad with ginger dressing, as I did, you get a plate mounted full of shredded raw cabbage, not lettuce. The dressing is good, but I was expecting a leafy lettuce salad.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Great service and friendly staff! Would highly recommend this restaurant for dinner on the island! The Volcano roll is a must try!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Great sushi restaurant. Nice menu. We had a fried snapper salad that was unique & loved it! My husband had a blue saketini, loved it. Air conditioning could have been cooler but the food was excellent.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I was craving sushi while in TCI so we decided to try this place. I was a bit disappointed as the service was not great, and the fish was not fresh. Being by the ocean you would think the sushi would be pretty good, but I was highly unsatisfied. Maybe we didn't try the right rolls, so I would like to know which ones the best are.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Food was meh. We had the seafood ramen. It was fine for the most part except the conch was not fresh or not tenderized or something which made it gum. Literally had to spit it out. The sushi rolls were okay. Considering it's an island you'd think all the fish is locally caught and fresh but it certainly didn't seem like it. Would love to see improvements. Good location.