We traveled with out 8 month old son and my parents. We had a 2 bedroom condo, with 2 king size beds, 2 large shower bathrooms, a powder room, fully equipped kitchen, living room and patio. We were in unit 4106 for 7 nights. It was adequately appointed for our needs, nothing too high tech TV wise, but we were there to see the ocean and the sand. We were on the end, next to the construction site, but as construction has halted there was no noise from that area. We liked being in the back as well. It was a short walk to the pool and the Somewhere Cafe and the beach area. We were provided beach towels to use on the chairs and umbrellas on the beach. It was low season so no fighting for space and with the baby, we were up at 7 every morning ready to hit the beach. Meshell at the front desk was very pleasant, provided us our towels every day and took the wet ones back. In the condo, we only had one towel per person for showers and things, which did get a bit sparse if we took more than one shower after being on the beach. We brought extra so that wasn't a problem. We were provided a full size crib and full size high chair for our son at no extra cost. The beds were comfortable and the rooms had their own air conditioners which helped keep everything cool. There was daily cleaning service to sweep the floors (all tile floors everywhere, hard and not great for learning to walk child). It would have been helpful to have had a broom in the condo so we could sweep, I felt we could have kept more sand out. The grocery store was a $10 cab ride there and $10 back for 2 people, groceries are expensive, but for 4 adults we spent about $80 each for the food and ate out only a couple of times. The cafe on site doesn't open until 8:30am for breakfast, so helpful to have our own food available when needed. The beach staff were very pleasant and helpful. Previous reviewers mention the whistle blowing at the snorkelers and they do that to keep people from a protected part of the reef which is very shallow. The signage regarding the buoys could be a bit more specific. There is plenty to see in the house reef, we did a few trips out there and saw a couple of turtles, octopus, barracuda, lionfish, grouper, snapper and angelfish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales