“Excellent Accomodations”
other travellers have booked this property
Your paradise awaits
Your villa Morning coffee never tasted so good
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Your villa
Morning coffee never tasted so good
Your private pool. The pool is approx. 15 ft wide x 25 ft long and 3 ft shallow to 6 ft deep.
Your backyard oasis
The tallest coconut tree in the grove(maybe the world)
Your kitchen
Room to entertain
The front entrance
Live your life, no fear
Rest in comfort
More room to rest
The masters
Your parthway to the beach
View from balcony
Let's be friends
The masters
The masters,for some well deserved rest
Life is precious, enjoy it while you can
Room to spend quality time with friends and family
Stay in and just relax
Island food in your backyard
Tropical beauty
Live with no regrets
Smell the ocean air
Cook while you entertain
A place to relax
The balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rossford, Ohio
“Excellent Accomodations”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Let me start this review by saying I do not know where to start! I do not know what my expectations were but Francis and Monica’s hospitality surpassed everything I had hoped for. This was my first trip outside the US and I was alone. That was short-lived. They assured sure my time was everything I had hoped for.
Francis and Monica picked me up at the airport and made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning; I knew I was in good hands. I could not have enjoyed the week more. I believe most often there are families or friends who travel to these destinations and they do not require a great deal of attention. But…I asked them to be my tour guides for the week and it is the most memorable, awesome, incredible, breathtaking, WOW (Monica) moments I have ever had.
The accommodations are wonderful. Everything you need to cook a memorable dinner at home is available. The bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed my coffee on the veranda overlooking the bay each morning. The pool was relaxing and refreshing although I only used it on my last day! We were busy!
The island has spectacular, incredible views. The history is rich. It is a laid back lifestyle. But most importantly, it has the two most wonderful hosts to make sure you see everything you need to see! I truly believe I left there not missing anything except knowing when I can return.
Francis and Monica have only been owners of this villa for a few months and have faced some obstacles to this point but they could not be more attentive to what their guests are looking for. If you want to do your own thing, it is good; but if you want to have their assistance they will make your experience unique and memorable (and they can make it memorable!). We got to know each other and our families, endured a power outage ( FYI, you cannot charge rechargeable items when the power is out!) , saw almost every inch of the island, sampled the local flavor, took glass bottom boat tours, and bought fresh fish and potato pone and chow from the side of the road. I have never been more intrigued with a lifestyle. I cannot wait to return!
I could write a book about my week but the only thing I really need to say is that I did not know what to expect but I was looking for a place to find peace and relax after a very trying year and this was the place to go. I truly believe that our paths were meant to cross and we will be friends forever.
So whether you are looking for a great place to stay with little to no assistance or if you are single and looking for respite or total guidance, look no further. This is the perfect place and the perfect people to help you enjoy your experience.
I cannot wait to return to Casa Delamar and Francis and Monica. For me, this trip was meant to be!
Thank you both so much for everything; I cannot wait to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: caretakers of the home
Liked least: not one thing
Travelling group: Solo
10 Jan 2015
Hi Jan,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.We certainly enjoyed having you and we are happy that we are now great friends.Looking forward for your return to spend some more "WOW" moments with you.

Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views, the cleanliness and spaciousness of the house and helpfulness of owners
Liked least: The kitchen and dining rooms are not yet air-conditioned but there were fans provided
Travelling group: Extended Family
26 Nov 2014
Hi Jamilla,
Thanks for you kind words you and your party of 8 was an amazing team to accomodate.We will have the hammocks for you on your next trip.

Regards,
Ryan A
“Great spot to have a holiday with friends and family”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Well i must say my stay at casa delamar was excellent as we celebrated a birthday we didn't want it to end. My wife, kids and friends keep talking about the great time we had there. What made our stay great was that the Mungals are great people down to earth very friendly willing to help with anything. Mr Mungal had no problem with offering a helping hand with transportation he brought some of us from the port and even dropped us back. He even showed us a thing or two about cooking lobsters must say it tasted great. The pool is great i must say there was one night we was in the pool until 3 in the morning. The kitchen, rooms and toilets are all very comfortable i must say it's a great spot and we will be visiting in the near future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Nov 2014
Hi Ryan Ali,
Thanks for your kind words,we did enjoy having you and your party of 8 for the birthday celebration.Glad to hear you had a wonderful time at Casa and looking forward for your next visit.Say hi to the group.

El Dorado
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Oct 2014
Hi Chevonye,
It was a pleasure having you guys.We are encouraged by your kind words to continue to provide quality service and accomodations to ensure our guests always have the BEST vacation experience.Say hi to the rest of the gang and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Warm Regards,
Maryland
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: View and the amenities
Liked least: a bit far from the other beaches...
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Oct 2014
Hi Suzette,
Thanks for your kind review, we are happy that you and your guests enjoyed your stay at Casa and also that Ryan enjoyed his birthday.Looking forward to seeing you again.

Francis and Monica
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing