“Best Roti in Tobago!!”

Rena Chatack Roti Shop
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Caribbean, Indian
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Rena Chatack is the best roti to be had in Scarborough nee....in Tobago! The paratha is silky soft and the dhalphourie is super tasty!
I have been here multiple times and the tastes and flavours have been simply consistent! This is a sign of good cooks and faith in your cuisine! I'm a local (from Trinidad) and I carry all my foreign visitors here, when I Tobago! It's a great place to get a good introduction to Trinidadian Indian curry and to get a handle on eating with their hand, like us Trinis!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank knazir2018

Reviewed 21 July 2018

While short on ambiance and frills, Rena's is probably the best restaurant on Tobago. The food quality and prices continue to be unbeatable. I have been a satisfied customer for years and can highly recommend Rena's.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Rena's Roti shop has been going for some years well in lower Scarborough Tobago.
Two very important factors that they have kept up since day one of business, tasty food, and the consistency over the years to keep customers coming back.
Can't say I've ever had a disappointing meal from this outlet.. And each time I go, I see other regular customers.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Clean, and great tasting food at sensible prices couldn't ask for better. After eating in much more expensive outlets I couldn't praise them more highly the flavours were the best I tasted in my holiday on Tobago.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017

For me the best roti shop in Tobago... The selection of fillings is amazing.you can eat in or take away. The shop is very clean and well presented.

Date of visit: November 2017