“my mom's birthday”

Rain Restaurant and Catering
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: Rain Restaurant is neatly tucked away in Calder Hall. A very private but easily accessible location. We offer a variety of meal options to please any taste bud. We also try our best to meet the needs of all our customers. Our team invites you to come taste the RAIN!
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I love this place, nice and cosy.
the owner very pleasant and welcoming... very tasty food excellent service!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was located in a difficult location but has a lovely view and the food is world class at reasonable prices we went back twice during the long weekend The owner has been trained in the US and does international and local food of a higher standard than the best local hotels

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is a tiny restaurant which offers a lovely ambience and lovely service. I always order the salmon burger. It is delicious and consistent. On my last visit I had a mixed berry smoothie...hmmmmmm...it was divine. The spinach ravioli is scrumptious as well. I really love this restaurant. My new favorite. Located in Tobago in Calder Hall, it is off the beaten track. Definitely returning when I go to Tobago. There were options for vegetarian which is usually hard to find.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We visited last week Jean Pierre was an excellent host while the cooking delivered by Spanish was top quality
We have an ample starter each of lobster ravioli and scrimp Spring roles 12 pieces each and beautifully presented
My chicken breast was superb as was my wife's sirloin steak
We had a lovely 2010 South African cape red wine plus 4 gin and tonics for just under 600TT
A quality experience and strongly recommended to locals and holiday makers

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant. It's cool and laid-back and the food is excellent! I must admit to having a favourite dish that I order more than other selections. But it wouldn't matter what your order, the food is wonderful.